Know anything about this 6.0?

gershwin

i think that was a Burtoni car. the wing is not correct and looks like it's from an early (91) diablo.

Wing is not from a early diablo. Looks more like an SV or Roadster wing. You going to get this car gershwin?

I thought Al Burtoni was a reputable dealer? Car has only 7k miles on it....that is good!

I agree, definitely an SV rear spoiler. I do like the 6.0 carbon spoilers better on the 6.0.

I have an SV and mine doesn't sit that high. I'm skeptical that it is actually a factory wing. I would lean more toward an aftermarket wing. It kind of cheapens the 6.0, if you move forward with it remove it.

This is what a 6.0 with a SV wing should look like.

You can see clearly the difference in hight and the non-molded adjustable center insert rear flap

An obvious issue is the represented ad vs. the history report

"1 Owner vehicle in excellent mechanical condition." vs. 3 calculated owners . . . could be something to question.

Good luck.

Dear Lamborghinisti,

I'm leaning towards a replica wing based on the Roadster wing.

It has the exact shape of the roadster wing but it sits correctly. I remember a member here had a bad experience getting an aftermarket wing made for his yellow SV. They sent the VT Roadster wing and it didn't sit right.

The Roadster wing sits more on a horizontal surface and is taller to clear the rad intakes. The rad intakes aren't higher but the engine cover is lower and flatter.

When the Roadster wing is put on a regular Diablo, it sits at an angle as the Diablo coupe engine cover is angled at that position.

Shamile