FS: 08 Superleggera

silversrt

2008 Grigio telesto superleggera. 4000 miles, egear, camera, wing, full clearbra, Larini exhaust, tint. Full service just completed. Tires 90%, clutch 94%. Perfect car. Both keys, cover, tools and trickle charger. 1 yr warranty remaining.

$149k

Maryland

Does NOT have CCBs....forgot to mention that. Have never tracked car. Mostly just a weekend cruiser. Looking for an LP640 so the super G will have to go. Must say the exhaust really wakes this car up. Its a little loud for some people since it is catless, but sounds absolutely wicked under acceleration. Have stock exhaust and get no CELs. Car has been flawless. Sets on trickle charger in garage and I start weekly during winter. Only reason for selling is to get an LP640. Send me a request to [email protected] and Ill forward some pics.

• 1 month later...
2008 Grigio telesto superleggera. 4000 miles, egear, camera, wing, full clearbra, Larini exhaust, tint. Full service just completed. Tires 90%, clutch 94%. Perfect car. Both keys, cover, tools and trickle charger. 1 yr warranty remaining.

$149k

Maryland

Would you be able to let me know how do you get rid off the CEL with Larini exhaust? Thank you very much and GLWS!

Would you be able to let me know how do you get rid off the CEL with Larini exhaust? Thank you very much and GLWS!

Sensors were cleaned and backed off exhaust stream. Didnt do it myself but seemed to work fine. 2000 miles with no issue.

• 3 weeks later...