FS: High Mileage exotics (Gallardo, Murcielago, Ferrari, Bentley)

robiferretti

Bunch of high mile lambos if anyone is interested in a deal. Fully maintained and will be delivered to 100% factory spec, just a bunch of miles. All of the cars have paintwork, all factory body panels except front bumpers which may have been replaced from holes being worn in the bottom (no structural damage to any car just cosmetic) All have been in the Gotham Dream Cars Fleet over the last 3 years and are being retired, turning over inventory for new fleet. Numbers are aggressive and not meant to be a starting point for negotiations. These cars are priced very aggressively compared to similar cars with lower mileage. I understand higher mileage cars may not be for everyone so please keep negative comments to yourself, these are great bargains for people looking shopping towards the lower end of the market.

2004 Murcielago E-gear Orange / black - brembo upgrade brakes, 05 Wheels, aftermarket exhaust . 62,000 miles $115k

2006 Gallardo spyder E-gear Orange /black (orange piping) 55,000 miles $95,000

2006 Gallardo Spyder e-gear yellow /black (yellow piping) 65,000 miles $95,000

Not Rental Car

My 08 LP640 White/ black (white stitching) E-gear 15,200 miles - $225,000

Also available :

06 Spur 65,000 miles

07 430 coupe red/tan 58,000 miles

07 GTC 60,000 miles

Photos and more info available by request email [email protected] if your interested in any of them.

Wow, nice mileage on the G spyders! Nice to know they can easily go that sort of mileage! Seems they're the sort of car that just keeps going so long that they're maintained right! GLWS.

Wow, nice mileage on the G spyders! Nice to know they can easily go that sort of mileage! Seems they're the sort of car that just keeps going so long that they're maintained right! GLWS.

Yes, Lamborghini blows away Ferrari in reliability. Cars all still run great if your not looking at the ODO you would have no idea of the mileage.

Yes, Lamborghini blows away Ferrari in reliability. Cars all still run great if your not looking at the ODO you would have no idea of the mileage.

Just realized I posted my car without specifying its a roadster.

08 LP 640 Roadster, 15,200 miles just put in new factory clutch and new set of rubbers. $225k

Hey guys it's been a while since I've posted due to me not working at Manhattan Motorcars any more. I have started taking care of GDC's needs (along with a fair share of my other old clients too) as far as managing their fleet when it's time to rotate the stock so if anyone needs any info or pics on the cars please pm me or feel free to email me [email protected]

At the moment we did finally get a deposit on the Spur which the guy was dicking us around for almost 1.5 weeks so it looks like it might be sold but I will keep you all up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

The Flying Spur is sold, as of right now all the other cars are still available but we do have some good action on the Orange G - please feel free to drop me a line on any of the other cars.

Great place to buy high mileage car...send it heffner who rebuilds motor anyway when doing a TT job.

Spur - Sold

LP Roadster - Sold

Orange G sppyder - Deposit taken

GTC - Sold

Still Available

430 coupe

04 Orange Murci

06 G spyder yellow - fresh motor ( just rebuilt Zero miles on engine)

Cannot believe the orange Murci hasn't sold yet...I would snatch that thing up if I had the money and the space!...neither of which I have. lol

Anymore high mileage exotics for sale? PM me the list of inventory you have there please!

You got pm :icon_thumleft: