Serbu Super Shorty

Moronzilla

Beyond stupid to own... It's a pain in the ass to shoot and if you ever used it in a self defense shooting you'd get fucked over by a judge for using something like that.

In order for a shotgun to be desiganted an AOW, it has to have come from the factory as either a bare, virgin receiver, or with just a pistol grip installed.

If it has ever had a full stock installed, it can never be an AOW.

If it's registered as an AOW, it can never have a stock legally installed, unless the registration is changed to SBS.

Just get a Remington 870. I have a police magnum, 18", extended magazine, pistol grip, and a side saddle for extra rounds. It's the "OH SHIT" gun. The officer who I bought it from had skateboard tape on the fore grip. It served as an entry weapon just fine, and it's by no means an shorty sized gun.

if you need help on getting the info on how it is legal you should go to www.calguns.net , the site is very helpfull

I get how it is legal--just wait till Barbara Boxer finds out about it her head will spin -lol