Asking a favor from one of you...

GBGallardo

A good friend of mine, David Lehre, (made the original MySpace: The Movie, starred in EPIC MOVIE as Ashton Kutcher, was featured on a 20/20 story, Jimmy Kimmel, Current TV, ABC, TIME, 2010 A.M.A. Host, Complex, Rolling Stone, LA Times, Esquire, etc) is filming a music video this Wednesday and is need of a Lamborghini Murcielago for only 30 minutes of your time. If you'd like more information on the project please PM me, I don't want to leak it...this one is gonna be big!

When? This upcoming Wednesday (whenever works for you)

Where? Santa Monica, Malibu, Venice

The car is going to be featured in a "beach" scene with the doors up...will not be driven at all. He said he'd be glad to take photos or extra video of your car for you to have if you'd like.

2010 Host Reel: http://vimeo.com/9457423

2010 Director Reel: http://vimeo.com/4740499

2009 Director Reel: http://vimeo.com/4320275

Official Website: http://www.davidlehre.com

Thanks guys, I appreciate it :)

Contact Eric Stephans at Beverly Hills Lambo Service. He is a good guy and might be able to help.

If it is going to be big what is wrong with your friend renting a Murci ? Why owe someone a favour for a business endeavour that is going to make you money ? If i had a Murci why would i go out of my way to bring my car to a location to do a favour for someone i don't even know ?

If it is going to be big what is wrong with your friend renting a Murci ? Why owe someone a favour for a business endeavour that is going to make you money ? If i had a Murci why would i go out of my way to bring my car to a location to do a favour for someone i don't even know ?

Because someone once said (albeit with yellow driving shoes on) that, "The end justifies the means." :icon_mrgreen:

Wisdom.

Drink it up... it's rare these days.

Great comments, BMWRacer.

Big meaning it has the potential to go viral, he won't make a single dollar from it and I figured someone would be glad to help out. I go out of my way all the time to meet guys from LP I don't even know to share the experience...I feel it's the right thing to do. If you're fortunate enough to own a Lamborghini, the least you can do is share the experience with others. But that's just me...

Chris, I will contact Eric, thank you!

kinnsella, don't say it like that! I appreciate it and will keep you posted, thank you.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for your help / responses last time. Hate to ask again, but this is a big one!

From David:

We're shooting a new show for MTV here in LA (we can meet, I'll come to you, whatever!) and I am shooting the opening credits sequence this month. The idea I have is really simple-- I basically just need a sweet car parked in the background for about 10 minutes to get the shot. (doesnt have to be driven or anything)

I'd love to use a lambo for the shot, if possible! Preferably a Murcielago (scissor doors)

If any of you would be willing to help out please shoot me a PM and I'll pass it his way. Thanks guys! :)

Big meaning it has the potential to go viral, he won't make a single dollar from it and I figured someone would be glad to help out. I go out of my way all the time to meet guys from LP I don't even know to share the experience...I feel it's the right thing to do. If you're fortunate enough to own a Lamborghini, the least you can do is share the experience with others. But that's just me...

Chris, I will contact Eric, thank you!

kinnsella, don't say it like that! I appreciate it and will keep you posted, thank you.

Well said GB--nothing wrong with helping your fellow man. :icon_thumleft: (more and more people are becoming selfish because of bad experiences but if that was the case there were not be good people willing to help someone and expect nothing in return).