Found this in China

txturbo

web.jpg

The price for a 560-4? Just 4.1 million RMB or 610K USD.

They had two 560's and a 550!

The sales lady told me they have sold 50 cars so far.

TXTURBO - very cool. I'm currently in Shaghai as well. Haven't seen this shop, but saw the same in Chongqing and Chengdu. A lot of money here... How long you in town?

TXTURBO - very cool. I'm currently in Shaghai as well. Haven't seen this shop, but saw the same in Chongqing and Chengdu. A lot of money here... How long you in town?

I am here till the 22nd for a trade show.

What are you in town for?

I live in Shanghai. I've never seen this place. There is a showroom on Yan'an Lu, but I've never seen anything else. Maybe this is the back/side door? I've also never seen a Lamborghini on the streets here. Where is this place?

I live in Shanghai. I've never seen this place. There is a showroom on Yan'an Lu, but I've never seen anything else. Maybe this is the back/side door? I've also never seen a Lamborghini on the streets here. Where is this place?

Pretty sure it's on Yan An Road, in the Shang Xi Centre I believe. There was a showroom of some sort near Ramada Plaza Peace some 4 years ago but it didn't look finished; had 1 Murci & 1 G there. Wonder what happened?

I am not really familiar with the area however it was near a Lawry's steak house, BMW Lifestyle center and Rolls Royce dealer.

Here is the map where the Lawry's is at.

Lawry's Shanghai Map

The area was very high end.

Crazy small world!

I just looked at an apartment within a few blocks from where the dealer is located. I'm in town doing business building LNG plants and starting a local engineering company. Off to Vegas tomorrow for NCAA weekend. Will be spending about 2 weeks a month in China though. If any of "locals" know of a decent serviced apartment, let me know. I'll also drop a PM with my local # if anyone is up for a beer or 2...

Cheers,

Dave

I am not really familiar with the area however it was near a Lawry's steak house, BMW Lifestyle center and Rolls Royce dealer.

Here is the map where the Lawry's is at.

Lawry's Shanghai Map

The area was very high end.

Must be a different one. That area is near Xintiandi I believe. AM, BMW Schnitzer, RR, and some overly priced western crap all around there.

Crazy small world!

I just looked at an apartment within a few blocks from where the dealer is located. I'm in town doing business building LNG plants and starting a local engineering company. Off to Vegas tomorrow for NCAA weekend. Will be spending about 2 weeks a month in China though. If any of "locals" know of a decent serviced apartment, let me know. I'll also drop a PM with my local # if anyone is up for a beer or 2...

Cheers,

Dave

Drop me a PM with your local number and we can grab a drink sometime. I'm taking a trip to western China until the 31, but will be back in Shanghai after.

What kind of price you looking for? Any specific location? Serviced apartments are way overpriced in most cases, and amenities are usually not worth the cost. I had one for 21K/month that was big and nice, but I now have a lane house in a better location (French Concession now instead of Jing'an.) Lane houses are usually bigger, better equipped, and in better locations for the same price.

Current place for only 9K/month:

4271534312_3e4583b62e.jpg

4270788551_c3f53ecd1a.jpg

4270789727_3d172cc02e.jpg

4271534996_3fb699377a.jpg

4271535222_fa2e61de15.jpg

4270791039_ddb6b28e9c.jpg

4339894654_4e7babc571.jpg

Must be a different one. That area is near Xintiandi I believe. AM, BMW Schnitzer, RR, and some overly priced western crap all around there.

a lot of them showrooms are owned by the same person.

most of the western crap here are expensive and .... imo not worth the money.

better off having local food.

Wow, had no idea it is a common thread that lambo owners travel to/live in China. I too go 2x a year to China, Hong Kong and Taipei..