Drive With Valentino Balboni

Below are details for this years event in May. Let me know if any L-power guys want to do it. Will knock $100 off for you, last years event was a BLAST.

Presenting a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity - The GDC Legends Dream Car Tour™ Now THIS we're excited about.

The Legends Dream Car Tour is Gotham Dream Cars' new series, built around its award-winning Dream Car Tour events, that puts enthusiasts directly alongside some of the automotive world's most famous driving legends in a fleet of exotic sports cars.

This year's Legends Tour will feature famed Lamborghini test driver Valentino Balboni and a fleet of the latest, greatest, fastest, baddest Lamborghinis out there.

Yes, Valentino is coming to New York City, and you can have the chance to drive with him.

Our 2nd annual event will be taking place on May 11 - 13, 2010 in the New York City area. We're made some special arrangements and the lucky few participants will be driving a very special fleet of the newest Lamborghinis out there. We're still finalizing the exact line-up with the factory, but vehicles will be drawn from the latest models, which include:

• The monstrous, neck-snapping Lamborghini LP640 Roadster
  • The limited-edition Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni
  • The brand-new Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder
  • A super-special limited-edition model that we're not quite ready to name just yet...
Just like our normal Tours, you'll get 20 - 30 minutes to drive each of 5 different Lamborghinis as Valentino leads you through New York and New Jersey's best highways, backroads, and twisty mountain passes. And as a special bonus, you'll also get to sit shotgun with Valentino as he pilots one of the very cars he helped develop.

You'll also be invited to a cocktail reception where you'll be able to chat with Valentino and other local Lamborghini enthusiasts and share stories and adventures from behind the wheel.

As you might guess, space on this special event is going to be extremely limited. If you're interested in participating, be sure to give us a call and book your seat now.

Cost for the Legends Dream Car Tour will be $1295.00 / driver. As with all of our Tours, non-driving passengers are 100% free of charge.

Email [email protected] to book for the discounted price.

I was at the cocktail reception last year, and it was a great event...Hope I get the invite to attend this one as well!

Valentino_Meet__5_.JPG

The invite for the coktail party will go out again as well. We moved shop to Englewood NJ so the feswtivities will start and end there instead of Hasbrouck Heights.

On an unrelated side note.

I got an interesting unsolicted offer from a stirp club for this years bikini car wash with a proposed after party. More to come as I get it.

I am tempted and have free time on my hands...

Can I provide my own female entertainment?

Since when has anyone said no to that?

Since when has anyone said no to that?
Depends on the state laws ;)

Hmm, to find a non-driving passenger, I think I'll have to make the girls mudwrestle, winner gets to come with me. 8 girls enter, one girl leaves...

I'll fire off an email when I sober up.

• 1 month later...

Big up to Gotham Dream Cars...Although Valentinos flight was delayed on Monday, and I had left before he arrived. They allowed me to return today after he returned from his Ledgends Dream Tour and he signed my car!

Nice!! Big thanks to Robi Ferretti and GDC!

ValentinoSm.JPG

Awesome! Make sure you clear bra where he signed ASAP!

I wonder how much HP his sig adds to the car?...maybe you should dyno it and find out!

Yep...I'll clear bra it when I get back from Montana....

Big up to Gotham Dream Cars...Although Valentinos flight was delayed on Monday, and I had left before he arrived. They allowed me to return today after he returned from his Ledgends Dream Tour and he signed my car!

Nice!! Big thanks to Robi Ferretti and GDC!

Awesome! So what did the big man think of your interior?