Major Shakeup At Lambo?

Finally, got rid of this dead weight. He dropped the ball on many dealerships that went broke.

Pietro seemed to be a nice guy... but in a very pussyish sort of way..

there's only a handful of genuinely great guys (state side) that work for lambo, which i think most of us would agree on. they know who they are. they really help people, are honest, and don't have ulterior motives guiding their efforts. i wish it was otherwise though just don't think pietro ever made it on to that list.

there's only a handful of genuinely great guys (state side) that work for lambo, which i think most of us would agree on. they know who they are. they really help people, are honest, and don't have ulterior motives guiding their efforts. i wish it was otherwise though just don't think pietro ever made it on to that list.

Pietro was terrific to me. I know the guy was spread extremely thin and did what he could.

I just want to know when they are going to wave the bullshit excuse that an exhaust voids your warranty..

Yea, they tried that with me too. This is a major lost opportunity for Lamborghini. They could easily create a certification program and keep the aftermarket folks in the family. I'd love to have the OC exhaust sound on my SV, but I understand there isn't enough gain on the SV so it's not worth it just for more volume on the lower end.

there is a law protecting you if you do get an exhaust on your car from voiding the whole warranty.

I don't think they want the fight. I really think Lamborghini, at least in my case, were really good about leaning in favor of the customer. Believe me, I've been one of the biggest critics of the company, but I also gave them solutions and pitched in whenever I could. There is this image that the company has endless buckets of money and they don't. Audi would rather shut them down than sustain the losses. Winkelmann is doing all he can to maintain the brand while keeping costs in check. Having been in his shoes doing mostly turnarounds my adult life, it's not an easy task.

Personally Ive never heard of lambo denying warranty due to exhaust..

Yup, I made that point and the issue went away.

yeah, and they are moving the US base of operations...Pietro still has a job however.

They move them back to Germany and stick them in a cubical at Audi. Yeh you might say he will still have a job.

They move them back to Germany and stick them in a cubical at Audi. Yeh you might say he will still have a job.

Check, but this was in response to the idea that the move was about saving costs...