Banned Users?

MITengineer

I can tell because then later some dipshit named wig came here with a number of complains about "you could have locked the tread" and crap like that. Also they made a tread over of nsxprime talking about they made a user name and Pakisho was talking shit as always. Now Netviper is a proud member of fchat.

Bottom line is the stired up some major bullshit in order to get banned. I know there was manytimes where both allan and Aram could have had me finshed here but they didnt. They are laid back but i think it would take some serious insults to get banned.

You really have to stir some good shit up on this site to get banned. I know i insulted many people on this site in the past, and to tell you the truth Aram should have banned me for being an asshole to him many of times. So those who are banned from this site come here specifically to start trouble where it is not needed. I know because i have done this in the past due to being pissed off from work or school i would take it out on some of the people of this forum which to tell you the truth i should have been banned for.

Aram, Mecano, Allan, Alexandru, and TheLimey, and SpWeasel are very cool very leniant people and if you get banned you deserve it!

Just my .02

geeesh -

this has to be about the hardest decent site to get banned from -

if someone is banned, it's because, deep down, they want to be banned. They deliberately keep "pushing buttons" until they succeed -

then they feel "proud" of themselves -

i.e. -

idiots with NO LIFE !!!!

~T~Musique72.gif

oh yeah -

good'un Tommy