WTB: 04-06 Gallardo Six Speed Manual

ToroCojonudo

Hi guys, I'm looking to get back in another Gallardo. I'm looking for a mint car inside and out from '04 to '06 six speed manual.

Colors I prefer: Yellow, Red "rosso andromeda", White, Blue, Silver.

Colors I don't want are rosso leto or orange.

No paint work, or any kind of story car. I don't mind either engine lid.

I need to find one fast and open for a PPI is a must.

Thanks.

Where are the cars for sale, flea bay seem full of sellers expecting too much for early cars, not like some of the deals that I read about here.

PM sent with information. I have 2 6-speed manuals for sale here in San Diego.

Hope to hear from you,

Nick Jones

Lamborghini San Diego

858-454-1800 Office

702-769-3444 Cell

[email protected]

used_2004_lamborghini_gallardo_2drcpe_9430_5254392_1_640.jpg

used_2004_lamborghini_gallardo_2drcpe_9430_5254392_12_640.jpg

used_2004_lamborghini_gallardo_2drcpe_9430_5533170_2_640.jpg

used_2004_lamborghini_gallardo_2drcpe_9430_5533170_12_640.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a real buyer and need to find a mint Gallardo years '04, '05 or '06. It has to be a six speed manual. No accidents, dings or dents, no paintwork and I can always tell if it had any. Colors of choice in no particular order, red either andromeda or vik but not the dark metallic sort of maroon, yellow, white, silver, blue, the metallic charcoal type black. I don't like either orange and the dark metallic sort of maroon I think it's called letto. Clutch upgraded is a big plus. Thanks for any info.

Did you not like the Blue 2004 that I responded wtih? That car was MINT, LOW mileage, and SERVICED! Unfortunately the car sold last week. We currently have a Silver 2004 6-speed here at the showroom.

Call or PM me if interested.

Nick Jones

858-454-1800

[email protected]

I am thinking about selling my 2004 6-speed manual, the wife and I have our first child on the way. Jet black (NOT metallic). I planned on keeping it forever but I only might sell it to get an 06SE, I love the two-tone paint. Car has just under 8900 miles on it, has the 2006 (upgraded) clutch. I also removed the stock radio and retrofitted a STOCK nav system in (bought from Proxus). So now it has the nav and multifunction screen that the 06+ ones do. Leather roof liner upgrade. I also had the muffler upgraded with a retrofitted muffler from an 08, so now at 3000 RPM the bypass valves open and the exhaust bypasses the muffler baffles, which gives 20 more horsepower than stock 04/05's. Basically except for the front end lift system this car is a 2006 model except at a 2004 price. Heated seats too, it took me forever to find this car (I was looking 6 months) because when you buy a $130K car (at the time) you want it to have heated seats. PM me if you're interested but don't expect a steal since not only do I not need to get rid of it, but it's not really comparable to the used and abused 04's you see selling for $90-$95K and anyone will tell you buying one of these it's better to pay a little more for a quality one and sleep easy at night. Interior still smells like came out of the showroom. Would be interested in trading for a Grigio Proteus 2006 SE 6-speed manual.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a MINT perfect 2005 Silver 6-Spd Manual with Black interior (with silver contrast stitching). This is a "no story" adult driven car with only 11,700 miles. Every option including Clear Bonnet, Rear Camera, Navigation, etc. Additional dealer installed Larini Exhaust, Built-in Front and Rear K-40, Radar Jammer, 3-M Clear on Full Hood, Front Fenders and Side Mirrors. Factory service and 4 new tires last month and new Optima battery.

Please, no low-ball offers. Don't need to sell the car but, just don't use it much anymore as I have several other cars.

Would like to see it go to someone who would use it more regularly.

Car is in South Florida. Have pics.