Got LOC looking to decat

mikestyle

Well im looking for some more sound n fire works. The LOC sounds great and all, however i don't think it's as loud as i want it. So what are some recommended manufactures of decat pipes? also im wondering how loud it will be in the car? Will i be able to talk on a cell phone? And lastly my car is a early 05 will i have any codes popping up?

Well im looking for some more sound n fire works. The LOC sounds great and all, however i don't think it's as loud as i want it. So what are some recommended manufactures of decat pipes? also im wondering how loud it will be in the car? Will i be able to talk on a cell phone? And lastly my car is a early 05 will i have any codes popping up?

Maybe kilo16 will chime in. He has a LOC with a decat (I want to say Fabspeed?) and it's pretty nasty. In the car, it won't be TOO loud as we could still have a convo.

You will shoot fire, you will be loud. You will only be able to hold a conversation with a passenger or on the phone under 3K RPM. You will not have any codes popping up.

I do have a Fabspeed cat-delete pipe.

You will shoot fire, you will be loud. You will only be able to hold a conversation with a passenger or on the phone under 3K RPM. You will not have any codes popping up.

I do have a Fabspeed cat-delete pipe.

:eusa_dance:

Sounds awesome!

i got the sraight pipes and LOC. it shoots flames and ROCK`s. no problem talking on the phone, or with your passenger in the car. when your just crusing on low rpm its really quiet.

• 1 month later...
Anyone of you guys located in the LA area? I would love to hear the LOC exhaust in person. I am considering getting one soon!

Thanks

If you want to drive down to Laguna Beach...I have a LOC you can hear and one for sale as well.

• 1 month later...

If your still looking for a cat bypass send me a pm I can help you out. $850 and I'll take $50 off for being a Lambo Power forum member. Here's a video of a guy running our cat bypass pipes and loc exhaust.