My Newest Project car...

Secret Gallardo

I ran an 07 Spyder with exhaust tonight.

4 runs...all rolling

3 runs were from 30 to over 140...I stayed ahead on all three till about 120 when the G started slowly pulling 1 car on me.

run 4 was from 60 to 120. Dead even till about 120 and G started pulling one me.

Not too bad for a vantage,,,

I have RSC Power pack full installed for these runs... :)

Please find someone who can drive... :icon_thumleft:

The Vantage is a DOG...

maybe im not the one to judge,but it isnt always about speed and performance :)

i've driven a jag XKR, for me it match my taste and it blends well in comparison to a 911 Turbo, hell yeah, a stock turbo is way faster, but who cares, i love the XKR's lines and comforts :)

just a thought

i've driven a jag XKR, for me it match my taste and it blends well in comparison to a 911 Turbo, hell yeah, a stock turbo is way faster, but who cares, i love the XKR's lines and comforts :)

just a thought

Its not about performance all the time...as a matter of fact, I didnt buy this car for that purpose BUT I wante dto not only bring out the looks but more power to an extent out of the car, as its really slow to start with when compared to other exotics that I own or have driven.

The idea is not to say "its the fastest car out there" but rather its one of the best balanced combination and quite unique :)

Please find someone who can drive... :icon_thumleft:

The Vantage is a DOG...

Again, I agree with you about the DOG part, which is why I wanted to make the car faster...it was really slow to start and is by no means fast now, but rather faster than stock and keeps up with nicer cars...

My G would smoke my Vantage on any given day...but to just have the ability to keep up till low 100's with one so far is good enough for now and impressive for this car and what we have to work with.

I feel what you're doing makes sense. Aston Martin should be known for its superb driving, comfort etc.., than just armpit perspiration inducing brutal torgue and/or cornering capabilities which brings about heavy negative/positive Gs....

I'm gonna contradict myself here and say I do feel the above is for the DB9s and DBSs.... Brutal power somehow seems right for the Vantage! :eusa_dance:

But the fact is, the V8 vantage was really lacking some expected grunt. Isn't that why A.M went ahread and planted the V12 into the new Vantage...?

• 5 weeks later...
Here is one to keep you all busy till my next update :)

SE_CarShoot_5_15_2010_-19.jpg

*&$%^)((^* ME!!!

I know this chick, that's Milena!

just a thought

The new 5.0 XKR is definitely able to run (and even takes a jump ahead)with the new 997.2 porsche turbo.

Are you thinking of changing the wheels, I think they would look better if the color of them would be titanium.

The new 5.0 XKR is definitely able to run (and even takes a jump ahead)with the new 997.2 porsche turbo.

Are you thinking of changing the wheels, I think they would look better if the color of them would be titanium.

Not changing...I want to keep along the lines of aston martin classy...not too agressive

Not changing...I want to keep along the lines of aston martin classy...not too agressive

Saw this car in person today at our local Cars and Coffee. Hot! Sounds good, too.

Couple of snapshots I took....

Secret, nice meeting you today. I was gonna stop by the bikini wash, but didn't get back til after 3 pm (your spiel almost made me cancel my scheduled run!). I'm up for future events, though!

050.JPG

049.JPG

• 2 weeks later...