The old 1200HP final edition rumor comes up again...

Mako

NO tuner has more money than ANY car manufacturer when it comes to developing a car and yet tuners make these same cars faster and 'better' every day. I added just under 100WHP to my Lamborghini but my tuner isn't going to be buying VAG anytime soon.

VAG can do TT G's, add 100 whp to your M, and whatever else. They can very easily attain what the tuners do. I have no doubt in my mind that all exotic manufacturers are aware of the theoretical performance given modifications.

The main reason that they don't max these cars out like the tuners, or even extract that extra easy 100 whp is because they need to deliver new products that are better and faster than the previous. They can't release a TTG with 800 whp. Why? Because they'll have very little head room for the next car. People need to see progress wrt to performance -- and a lot of it wrt to speed/acceleration. No one really gives a shit about better emissions, better mpg, or any other engineering marvels. They want a new look and a faster car. Lead off with a grand slam and your next home run ain't too impressive.

Throw into the mix that creating tuner-like cars could add $30-60K to the price, probably require more maintenance and thus more warranty work, probably take longer to build ($$), and probably would be brutally difficult, expensive and maybe even impossible to get passed emissions testing and other regulations.

What they'd end up with is a car that cost drastically more to develop, is priced now in a new bracket, has higher warranty costs, is probably less reliable and slower to build, and is now more niche than before and thus appeals to a different demographic.

Tuner business models just aren't compatible with large scale production.

Tuner business models just aren't compatible with large scale production.

:iamwithstupid: Tuners are allowed to, and strive to break rules and boundries that automotive mfgs cant touch. Tuners simply arent worried about the car running worry free for 50K miles. Sure they want their product to be reliable, but they fully understand that when you push the limits things are going to break.

Do you talk out of your ass on every subject or does hell freeze over occasionally cauing you to have something lucid and relevant to say?

You don't like loud exhausts so therefore there is no point and the drivers must be overleveraged. :jackoff:

NO tuner has more money than ANY car manufacturer when it comes to developing a car and yet tuners make these same cars faster and 'better' every day. I added just under 100WHP to my Lamborghini but my tuner isn't going to be buying VAG anytime soon.

You have the worst combination of arrogance and ignorance I have ever witnessed on a 'big boy' forum. I suggest you submit all of your posts to someone ELSE and then let THEM decide if it should be on here.

fcuking christ!

just look at this video (its this baller rolling up in his badass murci);

every person i have seen with this "look at me" attitude has always been the most over leveraged asshole. just look how defensive your getting, its evident your hurt... by the way dont you have something better to do? like retro fit an lp640 kit to your car?

just look at this video (its this baller rolling up in his badass murci);

every person i have seen with this "look at me" attitude has always been the most over leveraged asshole. just look how defensive your getting, its evident your hurt... by the way dont you have something better to do? like retro fit an lp640 kit to your car?

Oooooh, I seemed to have hit a nerve in your vagina! :lol2: Your manpon a little out of sorts? :lol2:

Sorry to dissapoint you by not being leveraged (let alone overleveraged) at all! ROFLMAO

I understand you're jealous. It's OK. I run into people like you often. I pity you so I'll tell you what. One day, if you remove your head from your ass, educate yourself, I will consider your CV and let you apply for the position of my groundskeeper. :icon_thumleft:

Oooooh, I seemed to have hit a nerve in your vagina! :lol2: :icon_thumleft:

I am not even going to ask how you were able to hit a nerve in his vagina :lol2:

Is there more to this story??

I am not even going to ask how you were able to hit a nerve in his vagina :lol2:

Is there more to this story??

:lol2: Not that I know of. You know him better than I! You're the one that had the intellectually stimulating discussion on the queen! :lol2:

:lol2: Not that I know of. You know him better than I! You're the one that had the intellectually stimulating discussion on the queen! :lol2:

Unfortunately Mkooley has issues with geography, he thinks Australia is next to England or vice versa.

You will have to excuse me now, I will go to put another shrimp on my Barbie :icon_thumleft:

Unfortunately Mkooley has issues with geography, he thinks Australia is next to England or vice versa.

You will have to excuse me now, I will go to put another shrimp on my Barbie :icon_thumleft:

:lol2:!!!