This should please Mortal Kombat fans

Guest SP-superJay

Guest SP-superJay

This short clip was filmed to hopefully get Warner Bros. to fund the project of the next Mortal Kombat movie. Before you go spitting on the idea, take a peek at this short film. Quite frankly I feel like this is how they should make game to movie renditions. Raw, gritty, and true to the original idea. Similar to 300. So far there hasnt been word on whether Warner Bros. accepted the film or idea, but on IMDB it says that there are some legal issues which are preventing this film from being made. I'd definitely want to go watch this if it were to come out as a feature film though!

I used to watch that goddamned Star Trek tv show just to molest Jeri Ryan with my eyes each week...she's aging well I see. :icon_mrgreen:

Guest SP-superJay
I used to watch that goddamned Star Trek tv show just to molest Jeri Ryan with my eyes each week...she's aging well I see. :icon_mrgreen:

yeahhh buddy :icon_mrgreen:

I would obviously be fan. :D

Watching the trailer, I was hoping Scorpion would shoot his spear at Jax who would reveal his metal arms and defend himself - but then, 7 of 9 walked in - she looks like a pretty tough Sonya.

With all the absolute garbage movies that come out each year, I'm sure that a gritty MK movie will get picked up by someone.

~KK

Can't see the vid here at work but if it's the one I saw a couple of weeks back i'm really hoping it gets made. Visually it already looks fantastic and has the right MK feel, so if they can get the storyline right then it could be huge. Anything to update the mid 90's releases...

Guest SP-superJay
Can't see the vid here at work but if it's the one I saw a couple of weeks back i'm really hoping it gets made. Visually it already looks fantastic and has the right MK feel, so if they can get the storyline right then it could be huge. Anything to update the mid 90's releases...

that's for sure, and at this caliber it would definitely be a success!

how it should have been done the first time. i love the star trek chick too!! i would definitely watch this id it makes it

so damn cool for a fan based film. these fan made films (mortal kombat, batman, etc) are getting so much better these days. where do they have the budget for this kind of stuff? there's a recent batman short that was done which was also pretty cool!