Immigration question

Rawr

She speaks 3 languages fluently and can get by in 2 more. Can do all sorts of crazy stuff with regressions and analysis, is totally not the typical "all about me attention whoring" american chick, and has quick wit and sense of humor. Plus she has not ever said "lol" in a text message.

Where is she from and what languages? Does she know your're asking for help/input for her here?

Sorry to hear that, maybe too late now, but she can always apply jobs in USA at her home country, well i know it's lot harder. Can she find a job in Canada?

Sorry to hear that, maybe too late now, but she can always apply jobs in USA at her home country, well i know it's lot harder. Can she find a job in Canada?

If she doesn't speak English she can get a job with a Canadian government agency.

If she doesn't speak English she can get a job with a Canadian government agency.

:icon_pray: Dude, of course she speaks English.

I LOL'd.

Sounds like any of the San Francisco .gov agencies I've been to.