Gallardo with scissor doors

Smash Boy

Bro we've already seen Gallardos with verticle doors; one word....... eh make it two..............

Ghetto Poser :icon_mrgreen:

Swil, wow I know that car it was sitting with the dealer forever, obviously not a popular color, baby blue you either hate it or hate it, to make things even more interesting the owner decides to go with Murcie doors, wow

if you look up sale-proof in the dictionary I am pretty sure a picture of that Lambo will pop up.

This color looks actually very good when you see it in person. Combined with a dark blue roof top and dark blue interior....very nice color. Same with the light green color, you really have to see it in person to appreciate it. Not a fan of scissor doors on the G though.

i've seen both the sky blue and light green(verde picus) in person...imo only the sky blue looks good..

I actually had to use google to find the name of the green color, but when I type in ''gallardo Verde picus'' it doesn't show me a green car lol...

• 3 years later...
lol "ghetto poser" bit too harsh on your word choice... Call me different. Everyone in the NSX community likes to have their cars lowered with nice wheels... I don't. I did a Sorcery widebody kit from Japan and turbo'd it 650RWHP... Do not like plain looks with my sports/exotic cars. My Gallardo Spyder will not be any different... Iv done alot to it over the past few months, all there is left to do is UndergroundRacings 1000rwhp kit. If everyone had the same taste and did their cars the same that would be GHEY. At the end of the day its all about making yourself happy. I for one will not be upset whatsoever if someone doesn't share my taste

Lambo

I'm about 2 months away from purchasing. It's taken me 50 years to get to the point where I can afford $130k. But since childhood Lamborghini meant scissor doors. I was actually surprised years back when I saw my first Gallardo. WTF no doors! Countach looks dated, Diablo, Murcielago too smooth, and Aventador too much. Love the looks and size of the Gallardo. I'll be taking mine in for the door mod.