London Loves Lambo News: Middle Eastern businessmen arrested after crashing Lambo

dreamcast18

Two Middle Eastern businessmen were arrested after a £180,000 supercar spun out of control crashing into four vehicles, police said today.

Abdulla Saeed Khalfan Al-Dhaheri, 28, and Sultan Khalifa Al-Muhairbi, 35, both from the United Arab Emirates, were held after the smash in Lowndes Square in Knightsbridge, central London, where residents have complained about boy racers disturbing the peace at night.

Lowndes Square is home to some of London's wealthiest residents, among them Chelsea football club owner Roman Abramovich.

According to London's Evening Standard, the car - a new £180,000 Lamborghini with only 250 miles on the clock - was on loan from the Italian carmaker to a client.

No one was injured in the crash which happened in the early hours of July 25.

The two men appeared at Isleworth Crown Court on Tuesday last week. Al-Muhairbi was charged with dangerous driving and driving with no insurance and Al-Dhaheri was charged with perverting the course of justice.

The men, who are due to appear in court again on October 12, are said to have walked away from the pile-up, telling a passerby: 'It's all right, we'll pay for the damage.'

A parked BMW was reportedly flipped over by the force of the impact.

Property company director Siraj Dadabohy, 45, who lives in Lowndes Square, said: 'It's disgusting the way guys come here with blaring music and revving their engines.'

His neighbour Louise Shaw, 37, said: 'They all seem to think they're Lewis Hamilton and don't give any consideration for how much noise they're making.'

Most of the so-called billionaire blingmobiles have Middle Eastern number plates and are flown in for the summer.

£180,000 Lamborghini in London square smash-up: twoMiddle Eastern businessmen arrested | Mail Online

Yeah.........I think the locked up booted cars and the guy getting his SV impounded are clear examples of London Police attempting to crackdown on the "jack-assery" taking place every summer when those guys come into town. Fun to watch on you tube, but honestly, drifting and powerlauches in the middle of the day with downtown traffic in a half a million dollar car isn't the smartest nor safest thing to do.

Yeah.........I think the locked up booted cars and the guy getting his SV impounded are clear examples of London Police attempting to crackdown on the "jack-assery" taking place every summer when those guys come into town. Fun to watch on you tube, but honestly, drifting and powerlauches in the middle of the day with downtown traffic in a half a million dollar car isn't the smartest nor safest thing to do.

so was it an SV? any pics?

:iamwithstupid:

soon all the London cops will be driving exotics

The thing is, why do they want to come all the way and do it in London?

Every summer they come north to London (one of the finest and most contemporary metropolitan cities in Europe AND English speaking) for vacation/holiday to escape the heat at home. Most of them either ship their cars up with them for a little fun or have them stored there already. Very pleasant weather in London (70s)..

They come in droves here to OC as well.

Really? Where abouts in OC?

Every summer they come north to London (one of the finest and most contemporary metropolitan cities in Europe AND English speaking)

This.

London is a fantastic city, not as scary as some people making out, great blend of hip, happening, vibrant yet laid back.

Top 5 city in the world easily and the time difference is quite handy for many people coming over from the Arabian countries.

That said when I go up there for a party on the Thames this weekend I am probably going to get bottom raped now. :(

Weather bit by Swill is absolute rubbish though. Been worst August in quite some time especially when June and July were so nice.

Well. They come to London as foreigners, but yet act like London is their Kingdom, No wonder the police are targeting on you, because the locals hate you too. Well deserved.

But, I'm not saying all the people from middle east got a super car are the same.

This.

London is a fantastic city, not as scary as some people making out, great blend of hip, happening, vibrant yet laid back.

Top 5 city in the world easily and the time difference is quite handy for many people coming over from the Arabian countries.

That said when I go up there for a party on the Thames this weekend I am probably going to get bottom raped now. :(

Weather bit by Swill is absolute rubbish though. Been worst August in quite some time especially when June and July were so nice.

Best city on earth. We need to have a drink this fall or winter whenever we are over there next.

Well. They come to London as foreigners, but yet act like London is their Kingdom, No wonder the police are targeting on you, because the locals hate you too. Well deserved.

But, I'm not saying all the people from middle east got a super car are the same.

:eusa_wall:

I agree!

I am NOT a racist but many of the middle eastern people need to be educated in proper ethics. Just because they have so much money, they think they could buy anything and everything. Very rude!

Well, one thing is for sure, they can NOT buy class, taste, manners and most importantly, proper attitude.

Oh and last thing...

Many of them suck in driving too! :thefinger:

Rule302: section c of the LP meet charter

Mods don't pay for food or drink.

Aahh crap. But the Aussie dollar is crap.

(ok so it is better then last time I was there but still......)

Aahh crap. But the Aussie dollar is crap.

(ok so it is better then last time I was there but still......)

it is not that bad, he likes £1.99 aussie wine