out of state Lambo/Exotic car runs??

SV-N-IT

we have a few lambo owners in SOFL that are willing to ship there cars out to go on one of these big exotic car runs in the U.S.

what are the dates and the names of the runs that are really worth the time and expense?

im not talking about a track day or mile event. maybe something like the nevada speed pass (i think thats the name of it)

any info would be appreciated, i want to start planning something asap.

"Race the Base" is this weekend in Northern Alberta!! Might be a little to far for you Florida boys to ship your cars to lol.

"Race the Base" is this weekend in Northern Alberta!! Might be a little to far for you Florida boys to ship your cars to lol.

that is a little to far, but im sure you guys will have a blast!

that gold rush run looks pretty cool. i dont mind spending the money and the time, i just want to make sure the one we pick is worth it.

i want to do this atleast once a year.

do we get alot of members from here that participate in gold rush?

The Italian Stampede seems like a great event. Unfortunately, it has already come and gone for this year. I'm planning a large regional LP meet for October, details TBA.

The Italian Stampede seems like a great event. Unfortunately, it has already come and gone for this year. I'm planning a large regional LP meet for October, details TBA.

Keep me updated, if the weekend is right I'll be coming down and hopefully bringing a few cars with me.

Keep me updated, if the weekend is right I'll be coming down and hopefully bringing a few cars with me.

Great, right now we're thinking 10/9 & 10/10 but I am still working to finalize everything.

Great, right now we're thinking 10/9 & 10/10 but I am still working to finalize everything.

this would be awesome, where are you thinking?