Shotgun Recomendations?

blylek

I enjoy my Mossberg Tactical 500

Mossberg-500-Tactical-01.jpg

Easy to fire, holds 6 shells (1 in chamber 5 in the tube, and you can have another 5 ready for loading on the stock) and is easy to carry, easy to load. Easy to take apart... easy to clean... adjustable stock just push down a button and pull. Comes really well prepared out of the box. Saw a few other easy loading stocks you can get aftermarket that are super sweet.

Benelli is good too. But I love my mossberg.

Awesome gun, I have the same one.

If I were in the market this the one I would get. AA12.

Pic:

aa-12.jpg

In Action:

Simply BADASS!! Capable of 300 rounds per minute and fully automatic. Don't think it is available to the public yet.

If I were in the market this the one I would get. AA12.

Pic:

aa-12.jpg

In Action:

Simply BADASS!! Capable of 300 rounds per minute and fully automatic. Don't think it is available to the public yet.

Wont ever be available to the public in the U.S. Its a machine gun. Machine guns must have been produced prior to 1986 to be sold to the public.

I am a member of Scottsdale Gun Club and it is really nice. The Platinum Club is extremely private and you typically have it to yourself if you want to go that route.

As for the Shotgun on a budget get the 870, if have the funds get the m4

Ran by my local gun shop after work this afternoon just to pick up some 9mm ammo...he happened to have an 870 with 18" barrel, 7 round capacity, just sitting on the counter...was going to wait on an M4, but the price was hard to beat...so now I have an 870 express tact shotty and the M4 will have to wait until I head back to scottsdale in another month or so! Was hoping to get up early to take it out to shoot, but there's a 3gun shoot going on tomorrow, so I'll have to wait until Sunday.

Blylek, that is exactly what you want...and for the money it is a great purchase. No need to buy the M4 if you now have the 870. Just get a light mounted on it for home and you are set!