Anyone considering the new Mclaren?

Tupps11

very painful video to watch. not only do you have an idot driver, you have a dickhead taping the video too!

the car will match or beat 458 but it wont have the popularity of a ferrari. these will be all sold out though.

What the title says. I just read the article in CAR magazine. They compare all the tech in the C12 to the Ferrari 458.

The Mclaren definitely seems like it can take on the competition. I only wish the styling was a little less conservative. Those upward swinging doors look excellent though.

Considering that both the Gallardo replacement and the Scuderia version of the 458 are pretty far away, im beginning to think that the Mclaren would be a viable option in the meantime.

Deliveries supposedly start next spring.

Thoughts?

Who needs a new Gallardo when you have all of those "special edition" models???!!!!

Don't quite like the looks but I am interested, reading on the technology of the car and how much attention they've paid to key components wins me over.

I certainly hope that it will look better in real life than photos, I don't think I would buy anything that doesn't visually excite me. :icon_mrgreen:

Don't quite like the looks but I am interested, reading on the technology of the car and how much attention they've paid to key components wins me over.

I certainly hope that it will look better in real life than photos, I don't think I would buy anything that doesn't visually excite me. :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid:

...but but the more i see it in videos, the more i begin to appreciate its looks. Its really growing on me.