LP560/LP550/LP570 'Veloce Sport' Exhaust by RSC Tuning

Guest StuartRSC

From what I understand, there are no longer exhaust pressure sensors to trigger CELs. Those used to be used to detect misfires, but on the 560s they now use various engine sensors to detect misfires....I have the RSC 560 exhaust on order, and it is supposed to be here shortly. Believe me; I will have a full report with plenty of videos/sound clips as soon as it arrives and is installed.

Tis true no sensor on the new cars, i've had no issues at all with my exhaust (capristo) in a year of running it.

I am a new owner of a Lp 570superleggera and contacted RCS regarding their new system. The car is awsome and their system will do nothing but enhance an already over the top car. You have a wicked product and have did your research with issues from other manufacturers from heat stress and cracking. Thanks again stuart for your prompt reply whenI contacted you this week. I hope to meet at SEMA and have one for my newest Italian supercar. Remember it is NEVER too late to have a happy childhood!

welcome to LP let us see some photos of your car.

What color did you go for?

welcome to LP let us see some photos of your car.

What color did you go for?

I went for Arancio Borialis. It took 6 months to decide the color before I ordered the car. I keep going out to the garage to see if I really did buy the car and it is not a dream. I need some guidance as to how to post pics, HELP CIMG5373.JPG

CIMG5379.JPG

CIMG5391.JPG

CIMG5413.JPG

I went for Arancio Borialis. It took 6 months to decide the color before I ordered the car. I keep going out to the garage to see if I really did buy the car and it is not a dream. I need some guidance as to how to post pics, HELP

Congrats on the car! Looks like you figured out how to post pics. It looks like you got the car from Lamborghini of Vancouver. So did you get the showroom car or is this the second one? Keep us posted on the RSC exhaust please.

And thanks everyone for the feedback regarding CEL. That's great news!

Congrats on the car! Looks like you figured out how to post pics. It looks like you got the car from Lamborghini of Vancouver. So did you get the showroom car or is this the second one? Keep us posted on the RSC exhaust please.

And thanks everyone for the feedback regarding CEL. That's great news!

This is their second LP 570 superleggera they have sold. I was tempted to order the Verde Ithica, and also thought about Nero Noctis as well. They are all great colors on the car

Guest StuartRSC
Looks "Superleggera" :icon_thumleft: what's the weight of the standard exhaust on a 560?

Looking forward to the clips

OE Exhaust is 28 kilos. RSC is just a shade under 15 kilos so you're saving 30lbs give or take.

OE Exhaust is 28 kilos. RSC is just a shade under 15 kilos so you're saving 30lbs give or take.

Good man you've done it for me in metric :D

not bad considering how hard Lambo worked to shed 100 kg.

Guest StuartRSC
Good man you've done it for me in metric :D

not bad considering how hard Lambo worked to shed 100 kg.

It's okay, I was hoping for more, our Gallardo system is 22 kilos lighter but this required a more substantial setup. Either way dropping weight is good!