Murcie Dies

Maverik

So apparently the last murcielago ever has been finished. Now this leaves me quite peeved... I wanted to wait until I saw the replacement to decided whether to get that or the 670-4 SV. I guess no SV for me :( Guess ill be stalking ebay for RHD orange SV's if I dont like the replacement... :/

Why would Lamborghini build 2 flagship models side by side??? Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of having a flagship (halo) car? That would be like building the diablo and murci at the same time.

Why would Lamborghini build 2 flagship models side by side??? Wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of having a flagship (halo) car? That would be like building the diablo and murci at the same time.

Makes sense, but still wished they did. I wonder if there will be a Gallardo SV...

I love those Gold Diablo SE's do you know if the car is still in OZ?

Yeah at least one is still here in Adelaide, is known to the AE guys (Mhh, Ash etc). From memory there was a second at one point. And if you can manage to get the owner to part ways with it, I will have it off you at a later date!! Love them!

This speaks to a point in another post I made about the replacement... Case in point...the OP is trying to decide if he wants to get an LP670-4 SV. But he wanted to see if he liked the replacement... but how can one even compare those two cars given the price difference (approx $500k for the SV vs $1.4m for the replacement).

I still say they are creating a huge gap between the Gallardo and the flagship that needs to be filled. But with what? The Estoque can't do it as it's barely a sporting vehicle anyway.

I hope that $1.4m is a pricetag for only the first 10 card and then the price comes down to "normal" Lamborghini flagship prices ranges ($300k-$600k)...but I doubt it.

the 1.4 million you are talking about is in singapore where they have way higher taxes among other fees they have to pay to get the car. in the US it will be around 400k

Hi guys

I see that news , but i dont understand my friend have the 350/350 Murcielago SV , and now came this news about the last Murcielago its a SV .

What number can be ?

Regards from Portugal,

Tiago Ferreira

the 1.4 million you are talking about is in singapore where they have way higher taxes among other fees they have to pay to get the car. in the US it will be around 400k

Thanks for clearing that up. I had not heard a US price until just now. Nor had I heard that the $1.4m was Singapore specific.

Wow

Sucks to live in Singapore if you want to buy things.

Taco Bell must not be nearly as appealing either at that price hike! Jeez..

Flying Lap is correct. The 1.4 is Singapore only. Down here in SA the price should be a tad over a million dollars. My Cayman S set me back about $150K here. If only the rest of the world was as cheap as the US lol...

Hey im just wondering. Is there any company that does a SV bodykit for a regular murcielago?

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=51858

Maybe that one? Not sure

And regarding price of living, it's all relative. Someone coming to the US from India might have the same reaction I did to the Singapore prices I would think.

There are still a handful of brand new SVs for sale in the US. It seems like it's taking a while to clear out the remaining inventory. There's a good chance that some of these cars will still be available even after the new murci is unveiled.

Flying Lap is correct. The 1.4 is Singapore only. Down here in SA the price should be a tad over a million dollars. My Cayman S set me back about $150K here. If only the rest of the world was as cheap as the US lol...

$150k for a Cayman! Unbelievable!

There are still a handful of brand new SVs for sale in the US. It seems like it's taking a while to clear out the remaining inventory. There's a good chance that some of these cars will still be available even after the new murci is unveiled.

Sadly we are RHD

$150k for a Cayman! Unbelievable!

Believe it

Sadly we are RHD

Believe it

How much for the car and how much for the tax?

In the US purchase tax on a new car can vary state to state, South Carolina is max $300, North Carolina where I live is 3% and correct me if wrong California is 10%.

This means a $300K car would cost tax included $300300 in SC and $330000 in CA

Russell

How much for the car and how much for the tax?

In the US purchase tax on a new car can vary state to state, South Carolina is max $300, North Carolina where I live is 3% and correct me if wrong California is 10%.

This means a $300K car would cost tax included $300300 in SC and $330000 in CA

Russell

Its all calculated in the final purchase price, but to give u an idea u have to pay about 70% of the cars import value to customs tax and however much to emissions tax (based on CO2 level). Our government loves our money ;)

Yeah at least one is still here in Adelaide, is known to the AE guys (Mhh, Ash etc). From memory there was a second at one point. And if you can manage to get the owner to part ways with it, I will have it off you at a later date!! Love them!

I will talk to you more about it on Sunday :icon_thumleft: