Your help needed - take a minute...

05LSV

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh-oh!

We have some new competition and it's not looking too good. The person that is now in second place has gotten over 1000 votes in the last 24 hours. Yep, 1000 votes. Could be trouble if she keeps that kind of pace up.

Your voting help still appreciated!

#3 (previously #2) is much better looking than the new #2. You wife is on a different league than both IMO.

#3 (previously #2) is much better looking than the new #2. You wife is on a different league than both IMO.

Thanks a lot man. The bad part is that if the new #2 is getting 1000 votes a day, we are in trouble...lol

hahahaha... No kidding!

I'm on the range rover forum and mbworld but rarely post so I didn't want to put any pics or requests up there (not knowing anyone really).

This is my home since a Gallardo will be mine in 2011.

I seriously think the new #1 position chick has 100 email accounts and just sits on the couch every night and does 500 votes. It just doesn't make sense for her to be accumulating this many votes (and only for the last 5-6 days or so) and come up this quickly. I am seriously considering hiring someone to vote full time for this contest.

The worst part is, if this contest were legit and people could only vote once from their IP and people who actually frequented that site did all the voting the 42 year canadian chick would be no where near the top....Time to get the other forums on it. Maybe go have the /b/ tards in 4chan help out. Sadly they will probably make you pay with 1000pizzas to your house or memes of your wife all over the place....

The worst part is, if this contest were legit and people could only vote once from their IP and people who actually frequented that site did all the voting the 42 year canadian chick would be no where near the top....Time to get the other forums on it. Maybe go have the /b/ tards in 4chan help out. Sadly they will probably make you pay with 1000pizzas to your house or memes of your wife all over the place....

Dare I ask who "the /b/ tards in 4chan" are?

I'm a member at a few other forums - cars, wakeboarding, home theater, bodybuilding, etc. But I don't post that much and I think it might be kind of weird (for both me and Holly).

back in the lead!! I don't know if there are some people on here voting and not posting, but we've gone up almost 200 votes in the last 2 hours and have taken back the lead! Sweeeeet.