6 speed 570SL for sale in SF

kennyjr748

My SL is e-gear, so Roy probably does have the only 6-speed SL.

I do wonder about the market for the SV. I personally love the car, especially in orange or VI, but there are still 3 new, unsold cars in the US. Those cars have been around for months and months. It just doesn't seem like it's going to move. Also, you'd have to be a brave man to buy a new SV now just before the LP700 cover is broken. They may not tank, but you'll take an instant $150k haircut for the privilege.

All that being said, I love the 640. My 640 roadster is going into the permanent collection. Not getting rid of that thing.

In the Aventador thread there was discussion about 6 speed 570 SLs... I know these are hard to find, so I thought I'd post it up for LP. Here's the link to one for sale in San Francisco if anyone is interested. If I could... I would !!!

http://www.britishmotorexotics.com/2011-La...o-CA/vd/5165997

I'm actually keeping a close eye out for any ORANGE 6-speed manual 570 SLs for future reference...because THAT is the car I want next. Won't be for a while til my next one, but if I find out there is an orange one out there, it will be mine one day, dammit. Would love to just order a brand new orange 6-speed 570, but I ain't got the money.

Roy ordered that car and when it came in i guess he didnt take it..... he has originally ordered a IV but switched his order to the white..... I dream of an IV 570 everynight haha

It disappeared from the showroom yesterday. Not sure if it sold or not, but I live just north of there.

It disappeared because they moved it to the SF Auto Show. I'm sure it's still for sale.

6 speed 570 FTW! Slightly off topic, but any idea roughly how many manual 560s are floating around? I'm guessing significantly less than the 1st gen Gallardos?