countach chassis

yanni

Hi all ,new to this site,i have a tube frame bare,the problem is the front half was cut away and is missing forward from the top of the window frame,i,m looking to build a lambo race car,need help to find replacement ,or demensions to rebuild front half of this frame. The chassis is from a 1987 countach. yanni

uh oh

+1

You will just have to start welding tubes togther according to photos.

Are you sure you really want to do this. Better and safer just to be on display.

GT parts had (or has) a complete Countach frame.

could you supply me with web address ,tried cannot find them,or i need location ,thanks.

i need to know where the front suspension pick up points are for the control arms.

could you supply me with web address ,tried cannot find them,or i need location ,thanks.

i need to know where the front suspension pick up points are for the control arms.

Phoenix Arizona

Are you trying to build a complete car with just factory parts, from a partial frame ?

Chad, was it you who bought a Countach frame that was on the internet, maybe ebay?

I seem to remember about 2004 era.

Chad, was it you who bought a Countach frame that was on the internet, maybe ebay?

i,m only needing to have a roller ,factory suspension,rack,.hubs ,after maeket coil overs.body i have.

i,m only needing to have a roller ,factory suspension,rack,.hubs ,after maeket coil overs.body i have.

What type of engine are you putting in the car ?

What kind of body do you have ?

What type of engine are you putting in the car ?

What kind of body do you have ?

fiberglass body,v12

fiberglass body,v12

What type of V-12 ?

lambo

Do you have any pictures of the body and engine ?

[/quote

i dont think the pictures are important,to you or anybody on this site,i need to khow,if there are any members out there that can help me with my problem.if not i,ll look elsewhere.the chassisi that i have is a legal lamborghini vin.on my chassis

i dont think the pictures are important,to you or anybody on this site,i need to khow,if there are any members out there that can help me with my problem.if not i,ll look elsewhere.the chassisi that i have is a legal lamborghini vin.on my chassis

The pictures might help with the discussion.

Nothing against you, but pictures can provide a bit of credibility. When members find that credibility within your story, they are more then likely to go above and beyond to help you out. When questions are raised, people are going to be hesistant to do you any favors. Just sayin....

Odds are good we don't need the pictures. You have the rolled crashed & burned 5000s that was on evilbay several times. The front was smashed up pretty good. It went for what, $500? You might look for the Prova kit car frame as well (or plans on it). The frame is "supposed" to be close.

Odds are good we don't need the pictures. You have the rolled crashed & burned 5000s that was on evilbay several times. The front was smashed up pretty good. It went for what, $500? You might look for the Prova kit car frame as well (or plans on it). The frame is "supposed" to be close.

i own a service centre automotive,to date i have built two tube frame cars,which look like lambos,i don,t need help with welding farricating,i need chasisis prints ,demensions,

What does your body look like? Countach? Lola, Mclaren, Shadow, custom etc.

Would be cool to see some pictures of your work in progress......so stop being evasive.

You state that pictures are not imprtant to him or anyone else on this site........I can tell you they are important to me....so please post.

I could care less if it is legal or not.

Come to think of it...you have a Lamborghini frame, a Lamborghini v-12. How can you say it is not of interest to us? That's wierd because, coincidently, we're Lamborghini owners and enthusists too.

you will catch my flies with honey, not vinegar..........just sayin

Nope, was not me, I buy cars not frames.

I offered to help him and my message was not posted here.

I posted it the day he asked for help.

Strange my post was not posted.

I will try again.

Chadbourn Bolles

If you will write me at my email address, which is: I'm too cheap to sponsor the board so I spam it instead, I will get you in touch with a friend who has all the specs on the chassis. He can cut the tubes to correct sizes and angles.

I also have some suspension parts if you are interested.

Chadbourn Bolles

Hi all ,new to this site,i have a tube frame bare,the problem is the front half was cut away and is missing forward from the top of the window frame,i,m looking to build a lambo race car,need help to find replacement ,or demensions to rebuild front half of this frame. The chassis is from a 1987 countach. yanni