1 in 700,000,000

Guest Rob Burgundy

Guest Rob Burgundy

Should have been "The chance for paying 5 times the the money for a rebodied LP640 1 in 700,000,000"

Guest Rob Burgundy

Also..might as well put these here..some cool reventon photos

56681.jpg

56674.jpg

56675.jpg

56676.jpg

56677.jpg

56678.jpg

56679.jpg

56680.jpg

I don't think I am smart enough to get it:

Everest 1:2million - Are they really saying that out of 2 million people who attempt to climb only 1 makes it...or that 1 out of 2 million people in this world have climbed it, if latter it really is misleading because not everyone wants to climb that thing.

Crocodiles - 1:35mil - fascinating, until I realize that I can drive an hour and win this "lottery" tomorrow if I really want to.

Reventon - 1:700mil and then the genius question - are you the chosen one? Well, let me look that up, 1 in 700 million, nope, seems like there is a very good chance I am not. And if you are marketing to those 10 people who are, why even make this commercial?

Show the car, say "if you have this, you can boast in front of 7 billion( - 9 people) that they don't. Congratulations!

Guest Rob Burgundy

The one that confused me was the 1 in 80,000 noble prize winners....so I live in a state with 2 million people,thats means theres 20+ noble prize winners living here?

MATH FAIL LAMBORGHINI.

wait, time warp? what year is this? if that video is new, I am on my way to vegas to place bets on the NFL, NBA, MLB and even the Westminster Kennel Club. The guys in Vegas will assume my math is just as bad as the agency that vomitted that film up.

Hey, freebie for you guys, Hurt Locker wins best picture. Saints win the SuperBowl (don't laugh, I'm serious!), put about $100 on that now, meet me on the moon at my lunar mansion in 2011, that $100 bet should go a long way. Bring Mila Kunis, she should be single by January 2011.

I love the photos!

I give you that the add is corny and unnecessary at the same time since it cancels itself out in the end by asking if you are "The Chosen one" Dumb!

without knowing exactly whether the numbers presented in their stats are accurate I don't understand why you guys are saying that they got the maths wrong, those statistics are quite basic and broad,

out of the total number of people a certain number are Nobel Prize winners you subtract their number out of the total and you will end up with the number of people who haven't won that doesn't necessarily mean they are

evenly spread they could all live in a village somewhere near the bottom of Mt.Everest waiting for the climbers to tell them they have more of a chance wrestling a crocodile in Australia :icon_mrgreen:

LP Statistics:

1 in 344,737 is "The Chosen One" :icon_mrgreen: