Euro jalpa for sale

THECARREAPER

I bought this from an fellow L Power member, and sold it to L Power member Jfrazar, who has it for sale on bay.

I have spent lots of time in the car, and its very well sorted.

I just wanted to give Joe's euro Jalpa a shout , as he has a wife and a little Joe to take car of now.

Michael

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1983-Lambor...=item1c18d34108

He needs to post pics of the 17 inch Compomotive wheels and the polished stainless exhaust. The wheels alone were $$$$ and took me over 6 months to get. He has been busy with his family and his businesses, so he may post pics later when he has time.

I saw it on ebay yesterday. I sent him a message asking if he'd consider selling the rims. Though my car is still for sale, I wouldn't mind having the rims, in case I end up keeping it.

BTW, are selling prices for these cars still all over the place, from under $20k to over $40k?

I saw it on ebay yesterday. I sent him a message asking if he'd consider selling the rims. Though my car is still for sale, I wouldn't mind having the rims, in case I end up keeping it.

BTW, are selling prices for these cars still all over the place, from under $20k to over $40k?

I think selling prices have been pretty stable for quite a long time. Low to mid 30s is what I am used to seeing for the past 5 years. Less usually means a project. More usually means the seller is very optimistic and the car stays on the market a long time. 35,000 for this car seems dead on to me.

I think selling prices have been pretty stable for quite a long time. Low to mid 30s is what I am used to seeing for the past 5 years. Less usually means a project. More usually means the seller is very optimistic and the car stays on the market a long time. 35,000 for this car seems dead on to me.

Sorry, just realized the buy it now is 36,000 not 35,000. I think this is right. Well sorted Euro model, great color combo, great condition, well cared for, recommended updates, etc. I think this warrants the car being in the higher Jalpa price bracket. I am watching the auction very closely, because that car is very very similar to mine. If I didn't have one just like it, I would probably bid :)

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry, just realized the buy it now is 36,000 not 35,000. I think this is right. Well sorted Euro model, great color combo, great condition, well cared for, recommended updates, etc. I think this warrants the car being in the higher Jalpa price bracket. I am watching the auction very closely, because that car is very very similar to mine. If I didn't have one just like it, I would probably bid :)

Five years ago, the car would have brought even more than 35K.

Five years ago, the car would have brought even more than 35K.

It still would now, it just takes time. 1/3 of US was more interested in a snow shovel when Joe put this on ebay. One in Ohio (white on white) sold for 36k a few months ago, without all of the service work, extra wheels, and extra parts etc. This is a euro car on top of that. OTH is it worth the extra trouble holding out for the 4k or more extra when your ready to move on? To some yes, others no. 10 years ago I would be in the hold out camp, but now I would rather close the deal & move on to the next car. So many cars, so little time as they say.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Good offer = sell the car. Sold - car is going to Switzerland. Don't know what I want next. Every once in a while I just get the urge to clean out the garage and start over.

BTW. The new owner did not want the wheels - I just put them on ebay.

Joe Frazar

You took the words right out of my mouth, Good offer = sell the car. Sold - car is going to Switzerland. Don't know what I want next. Every once in a while I just get the urge to clean out the garage and start over.

BTW. The new owner did not want the wheels - I just put them on ebay.

Joe Frazar

Congratualtions! Just amazing how many Lambos get sold to buyers outside the US.