EvoMS Tune

JohnLP560

I am thinking about getting the EvoMS tune for my Gallardo. I have test pipes and the check engine light is consistently on which makes it annoying. I was wondering for those who have the tune, did you have to bring the car to get it dyno tuned, or do you just ship them the ECU?

Sorry I can't answer your question, but saw your exhaust setup- do you have any videos/clips of it? Once again, apologies for the thread derailing.

They can just flash the ecu. In mine there are 2, not sure on the 560. Todd was in town doing a tuning day and he just did it on the spot. Deinifitely a worthwhile mod IMO.

He doesn't have a 560....His username is so confusing...I always forget when he asks tech questions that he has a 2007 G.

(P.S> I don't even know if the 560 has two separate ECUs...I would believe it still does.)

Also, ask Kilo16 on here...He did an EVOMs tune, and I think he has dyno results.

Hey John

You would remove your ECU's and over night it. I can help you out if you decide to do the tune, we can do the EVOMSit tune in house. We can eliminate your CEL and custom tune for our exhaust. Give me a call with any questions. Thanks!

PS

With the tune, filters and our full exhaust you will see an increase of roughly 35-40HP.

Mike- the 560 does have 2 ECU's.

With the tune, filters and our full exhaust you will see an increase of roughly 35-40HP.

Wow, that's awesome that there is so much left on the table with these things naturally aspirated. I'm definitely going to have to look into this.