NEW Murci Roadster Hard Top Available

sss620

Too much photoshop for my taste, thanks.

Sorry to say but you are dead wrong. This top has been on coffee runs and the sales manager Italo Figguero from Prestige Imports Lamborghini of Miami has photos as well that he personally shot. I did see this 4 piece top in person and it is great and also $25k plus

No photo shop here, this is the real deal.

No photo shop here. These are manufacturing pictures of the top.

Your orIginal photos were photoshopped, your new photos are not but they clearly show that a single top hasn't been finished yet otherwise you'd have posted photos of the finished product. Now it's clear what your intentions are here. Keep peddling your top here and see how far it's going to get you.

that looks very nice and much improved on the factory version. Plus, it wont take an hour to put it on.

I can remove the top or put it back on in 10 minutes. It does NOT take and hour. Surley you were jesting! Also, as I am sure you know, the car was designed to be used without the top. The beautiful looks of the car come about because the designers did not have to take into account a top. I suspect that most owners, and I am an owner, use the car only in good weather. I have other cars for when the weather is not grerat. My LP640 was not purchased to be a daily driver. The soft top fits nicely into the boot and, should a surprise weather event occur like rain, I can pull over or go under a bridge and have the top on in 10 minutes. This has never happened to me, btw. I would never buy that big heavy hard top. I just don't need it. $15K and where do you store it? Again, the car looks best with no top on it at all. That is the way it was designed to be used.

• 4 years later...
Murcielago Roadster Hard Top

Finally A New Murcielago Hard Top Available !!!!

Final stage of new custom one piece full carbon fiber hard top available for all Lamborghini Murcielago roadsters. Fits with original rag top hardware pieces.

This is the distributor and marketing company.

F.A.C. Inc.

4987 Forest Dale Drive

Wellington Florida 33449

(561) 432 - 7290

The top will come in two versions.

1.) Full carbon fiber apprx. $15,000 US dollars

2.) Composite fiberglass appx. $10,500 - $11,000 Painted any color (Gloss Black to match black accent around windows and air intakes ) or matching car color.

Hello there, I know this is an old thread but was wondering if you know where I could find one of these or if this company is still active making them. Appreciate any help!