1096514b.jpg

1096514c.jpg

1096514d.jpg

1096520a.jpg

1096520b.jpg

1096520c.jpg

1096520d.jpg

1096520e.jpg

is it me or is it kind of strange that they have already designed the convertible for the turbo. the 996 turbo cab was the first convertible in i think 10 years and it was realeased at the end of the 996 production.

just my 2 cents

is it me or is it kind of strange that they have already designed the convertible for the turbo.  the 996 turbo cab was the first convertible in i think 10 years and it was realeased at the end of the 996 production.

just my 2 cents

I haven't seen any convertible shots of the new 997 T. There isn't a release date that i know of. I've had an order in for the new 997T for around 12 month already and they are still pretty vague on my delivery dates.

is it me or is it kind of strange that they have already designed the convertible for the turbo.  the 996 turbo cab was the first convertible in i think 10 years and it was realeased at the end of the 996 production.

just my 2 cents

I haven't seen any convertible shots of the new 997 T. There isn't a release date that i know of. I've had an order in for the new 997T for around 12 month already and they are still pretty vague on my delivery dates.

in the pictures above, there are 2 different cars. one being the coupe, and the other looks to be a convertible with a winter hard top on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Heres a vid of that car on the Ring http://www.iudex.net/daten/Videos/911Turbo.wmv

The link doesn't work for me!

Looks like it might have been taken down. Most likely gone over their bandwidth allowance.

jus clicked it now, seems to work? right click and then hit save as.

i'm assuming the new turbo will have 500+hp, since i just read that the new GT3 is going to have 400hp. whatdya guys think about that? i know it doesn't have the growl of a narrow-angle v10 but... ahh man it's going to be nice.

Looks like a RUF twin Turbo.

they BOTH have 997 headlights, just with tape on them to make them look like a 996. they will do a cab (imo) bc of how many they sold in the last year or so of 996 production. the company just sells whatever it can, and I bet this is another winner.

is it just me or does that look like every other porshe i've ever seen? I honestly cant tell the difference between models, they all like exactly the same to me.