• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Appreciate the backup sir! :icon_thumleft: :drunk:

Anytime--

I have told people on LP from the start that Robs Veyron is a normal one but everyone wants to belivie

it is a GT because Rob said it was one but as we all can see now it is for sale and it is not a gt it is not 200 plus hp

more than a standard Veyron it is just a Veyron with cool wheels and tha'ts all that makes it stand out from the rest

of the Veyrons!!!

there is no such thing as a 250 HP gt upgrade

if you want 200 hp more get a SuperSport

If you look at the listing for Robs car at symbolic or feel free to call them

they will tell you the car is a standard Veyron with the Sang Noir wheels

no HP upgrade at all

here is the listing--Notice NO GT or HP upgrade

http://bugattipassion.fr/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/VIN.jpg

I realize there is not a 250 hp upgrade that a veyron owner can get from the factory, but this car was a 'beta' version of the SS. The factory used customer cars as the project cars, rather than making another one.

Otherwise, how did he go 260 at Mojave Airport, and within minutes he got a call from Bugatti HQ confirming the speed with the upgrade.(since they know levels of all Bugattis around the world)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpUOQlhH9dU

I was just the messenger. I know just about everybody here doesn't believe it, and after this I won't bring it up again.

I realize there is not a 250 hp upgrade that a veyron owner can get from the factory, but this car was a 'beta' version of the SS. The factory used customer cars as the project cars, rather than making another one.

Otherwise, how did he go 260 at Mojave Airport, and within minutes he got a call from Bugatti HQ confirming the speed with the upgrade.(since they know levels of all Bugattis around the world)?

I was just the messenger. I know just about everybody here doesn't believe it, and after this I won't bring it up again.

Like I have said before--its just a youtube video--if he wants to claim it went 600 mph more power to him. We never saw any Vbox numbers.

plus the factory had mules that it was testing before they let loose the SS. Not only that it is now for sale

and anybody can call Symbolic and ask them just how special this veyron is and they will tell you. It is a standard Veyron

with Sang Noir wheels. I wont debate this anymore either. If people dont want to belivie me feel free to call symbolic

and talk to Mark Chase the owner of the dealership.

On a side note--the video is now "Bugatti Veyron Top Speed Run @ Mojave Airport " no longer is it

called GT in the title very interesting since it once did????

No offense, but Rob's car is worth less because of those fugly wheels and the horrible boring color... And "GT upgrade", yeah right. :rolleyes: :lol2: :lol2:

I'm surprised Symbolic even humored him by wasting their time listing it at such a ridiculous number, they're smart guys, they know the market. No way it's going to sell for anywhere near what he wanted.

No offense, but Rob's car is worth less because of those fugly wheels and the horrible boring color... And "GT upgrade", yeah right. :rolleyes: :lol2: :lol2:

Glad to see people now see there is no such thing as a Veyron gt or veyron GT upgrade.

Here are 2 "Factory" mule cars not "customer" cars that were being tested.

http://www.bugattibuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=13410

http://www.luxury4play.com/gtspirit/38901-...-test-mule.html

Glad to see people now see there is no such thing as a Veyron gt or veyron GT upgrade.

I thought it was long ago proven to be bullshit, but bottom line is if you're selling a car at a premium and claiming that then you better have PROOF, well documented proof from Bugatti! No one is going to believe such a claim without it, and no one is going to pay so much more than all the other Veyron's out there for sale unless they see that proof.

The guys at Symbolic aren't dumb, if that thing were a "GT" it would have been all over that ad, along with the documentation to prove it.

I don't want to spread false info either but I have only heard that the guy who got this SS had 3 other Veyrons and lives in CA so

unless there is another 3 Veyron owner in CA it must be the guy that has the cars I mentioned.

When I was down in the South of France at the Bugatti SuperSport test drive event I met the guy from San Diego who was getting the WSR car - really nice guy, real car guy - but not Rob

My understanding was that there were 2 US cars - the other going to Ralph Lauren I think

There is one coming here to to UK - again going to a well know supercar owner

iirc 1 goes to the Middle East and the final car to Singapore

Like I have said before--its just a youtube video--if he wants to claim it went 600 mph more power to him. We never saw any Vbox numbers.

plus the factory had mules that it was testing before they let loose the SS. Not only that it is now for sale

and anybody can call Symbolic and ask them just how special this veyron is and they will tell you. It is a standard Veyron

with Sang Noir wheels. I wont debate this anymore either. If people dont want to belivie me feel free to call symbolic

and talk to Mark Chase the owner of the dealership.

On a side note--the video is now "Bugatti Veyron Top Speed Run @ Mojave Airport " no longer is it

called GT in the title very interesting since it once did????

Just because you have some borderline psychotic obsession with the Veyron doesn't make you a credible source either. Especially when all your info is hearsay and internet fodder.

I don't know Rob, nor his specific Veyron, however I don't think even the SS would run 260MPH in a standing mile, which is the type of event that the Mojave Mile is.

This SS is going to someone in San Diego, who apparently already has two Veyrons, a red/black, and a matte white Blanc Noir.

Another pic.

photo%20copy.jpg

Just because you have some borderline psychotic obsession with the Veyron doesn't make you a credible source either. Especially when all your info is hearsay and internet fodder.

Well Jr. if you want to go and say it is a Veyron Gt feel free but you will be a fool if you think it is. I still have

not seen any proof that it is a so called GT so go ahead and Kiss Robs ass. Its cool with me and all the others that

know that his car is a Standard veyron. BTW I dont need interntet fodder just call symbolic Jr. and you will see there is

100% nothing special about his car. Just sang Noir rims . i just know my Veyrons buddy. Maybe you should do

a little research before you go kissing Robs ass like one of his FTV gals.

I thought it was long ago proven to be bullshit, but bottom line is if you're selling a car at a premium and claiming that then you better have PROOF, well documented proof from Bugatti! No one is going to believe such a claim without it, and no one is going to pay so much more than all the other Veyron's out there for sale unless they see that proof.

The guys at Symbolic aren't dumb, if that thing were a "GT" it would have been all over that ad, along with the documentation to prove it.

!00% correct but try telling that to Robs Bitch vyce77

who actually thinks it is a GT what a fool

Well Jr. if you want to go and say it is a Veyron Gt feel free but you will be a fool if you think it is. I still have

not seen any proof that it is a so called GT so go ahead and Kiss Robs ass. Its cool with me and all the others that

know that his car is a Standard veyron. BTW I dont need interntet fodder just call symbolic Jr. and you will see there is

100% nothing special about his car. Just sang Noir rims . i just know my Veyrons buddy. Maybe you should do

a little research before you go kissing Robs ass like one of his FTV gals.

Jesus, you are retarded. Did I ever say anything about Robs' car?

I just said you are a shitty source.

:jackoff:

Jesus, you are retarded. Did I ever say anything about Robs' car?

I just said you are a shitty source.

:jackoff:

Is that your best comeback "retarded" -wow--I am so hurt

Yes--You have said it in the past that Robs car is in fact GT -nice try Jr

As far as a source--you are so stupid the damn car is for sale. So call symbolic if you think my source is shitty

they are only just trying to sell the fake ass gt for him

But now it seems you are back peddling since the truth has come out that this GT is all bullshit

Is that your best comeback "retarded" -wow--I am so hurt

Yes--You have said it in the past that Robs car is in fact GT -nice try Jr

As far as a source--you are so stupid the damn car is for sale. So call symbolic if you think my source is shitty

they are only just trying to sell the fake ass gt for him

But now it seems you are back peddling since the truth has come out that this GT is all bullshit

Durrrr

I don't know Rob, and I don't even care about Veyrons. You are just a moron. :eusa_wall:

This entire thread is fail. :eusa_dance:

Durrrr

I don't know Rob, and I don't even care about Veyrons. You are just a moron. :eusa_wall:

This entire thread is fail. :eusa_dance:

Once again you were owned JR

You back peddle since you know I am right and now you claim

you dont care but yet you flap your lips as if you have any knowledge...

For a guy that does not care about Veyrons you sure do like

to make stupid ass comments when i post things about them

facepalm.jpg

Mods, where are you? Close that damn thread already!

bump :icon_mrgreen:

oh my, those two gremlins are fighting about someone elses car,who owns what. :rolleyes:

that vw golf is a snob car, no other point of owning one. Sometimes im suprised what crap you can sell to people.

bump :icon_mrgreen:

oh my, those two gremlins are fighting about someone elses car,who owns what. :rolleyes:

that vw golf is a snob car, no other point of owning one. Sometimes im suprised what crap you can sell to people.

It's one of the most technologically advanced cars in the world, it's the pinacle, that's reason enough for some wealthy snobs, as you call them, to buy it, remember most of the people that buy this car stress over the purchase just as much as

you stress over purchasing yourself a cup of coffee from McCafe.

It's one of the most technologically advanced cars in the world

and you decide that based on ads you read or some told you? Because i know you cant afford one,thats why you think thats the end of the world.

buy this car stress over the purchase just as much as

you stress over purchasing yourself a cup of coffee from McCafe.

Wow,you wanted to insult me with your projections? I know you are juvenile,but how old are you?

I'll come down to your level just this once,since you value people based on money they have.When your purchase your cars every 3 years in cash,have houses by the number that you can even count and fully paid off,then you can talk about wealth.Leasing stuff for decades mean that you really cant afford them.