VBOXKING

LyinFapper

Congrats Aaron.. Believe me I understand the excitement.. The VI will look great !

Congrats, that will be an awesome car, hope to see you around town :icon_thumleft:

Thanks guys. When I had my Verde Ithaca 640 it seemed like I was spotted from hundreds of miles away. :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember the 458 had this pearl yellow that cost 60k$..and some people actually went for that color option..crazy

congrats!! sounds like a sick looking car in the making!

Wow, 60k no thanks. Thanks man. The matte paint option on the Lp700 is 14k.

QUOTE (Juice it @ Mar 10 2011, 04:02 PM)

+1! This is going to be a sweet car but calling Verde Ithaca an out of range color and charging 9k for it seems a bit much. With no rear visability the parking sensors and camera are a must though.

Haha, hopefully it deters less people from getting it. Verde Ithaca has always been an out of range color. I believe it was a 6-7k option on my Verde Ithaca 2006 G. I am excited to have a factory back up camera and especially parking sensors on a big Lambo. Parking was a bitch in the Murci and 640 I had, anything to help that cause is welcome in my book.

When the Verde Itaca was introduced as an optional color on the Murcielago in 2002 it was $6500 option. $2500 for the Pearl Orange and Yellow. Since most 2002's were "sold orders with deposits" most owners chose to go with the Pearl yellow, the silverish gray, and then probably black in that order. There were a few "brave" new owners to order the orange and a very few to order the VI (that is why they are hard to find in a 2002 and even a 2003). When we got our first green car in 2002 it was completely "off the hook". You would walk around it thinking how outrageous it was, and then think "could I actually own this color". Well the Orange and VI went on to be favorites among car owners, and I do believe the additional cost of the paint has deterred some people from ordering the VI color. There are those that love the color, but it is just not their personality to be so "outspoken". Between those two factors, it seems to have been the right "mix" for the Murcielago{LP640} to hold the extra value that owners paid for the paint. White on a Murcielago is a color that just took sometime to "develop". Our first white Murcielalgo was sale proof, although it didn't help that some bonehead ordered it with tan interior. LOL!

Coolest color = verde

Best/smartest color = balloon

Somewhere in between the two = arancio

I've had them all, in that order :icon_thumleft:

Verde takes the cake though, nothing else like it.

I agree but Blu Cepheus is pretty darn close though.

QUOTE (Juice it @ Mar 10 2011, 04:02 PM)

+1! This is going to be a sweet car but calling Verde Ithaca an out of range color and charging 9k for it seems a bit much. With no rear visability the parking sensors and camera are a must though.

When the Verde Itaca was introduced as an optional color on the Murcielago in 2002 it was $6500 option. $2500 for the Pearl Orange and Yellow. Since most 2002's were "sold orders with deposits" most owners chose to go with the Pearl yellow, the silverish gray, and then probably black in that order. There were a few "brave" new owners to order the orange and a very few to order the VI (that is why they are hard to find in a 2002 and even a 2003). When we got our first green car in 2002 it was completely "off the hook". You would walk around it thinking how outrageous it was, and then think "could I actually own this color". Well the Orange and VI went on to be favorites among car owners, and I do believe the additional cost of the paint has deterred some people from ordering the VI color. There are those that love the color, but it is just not their personality to be so "outspoken". Between those two factors, it seems to have been the right "mix" for the Murcielago{LP640} to hold the extra value that owners paid for the paint. White on a Murcielago is a color that just took sometime to "develop". Our first white Murcielalgo was sale proof, although it didn't help that some bonehead ordered it with tan interior. LOL!

Thanks for the history lesson. I didnt even get into cars until the 2005 murcis were out.

VI Rocks, no two ways.

Can't wait to see pics!!!

Thanks, I will definitely post a ton of them

Spot on! :icon_super:

I agree but Blu Cepheus is pretty darn close though.

I like that color, but if I was going to get a blue Lambo it would be Montery Blue.

I remember helping a special someone with this Murcie about 8 years ago. He's always been an innovator with performance upgrades, incredible attention to detail, and great taste in mods. Check out the Mitsubishi Eclipse on the lift. Those have been replaced with Lambos and GTR's!

post-1253-1299869982.jpg

I like that color, but if I was going to get a blue Lambo it would be Montery Blue.

Montery Blue is a very classy color. I am a sucker for those "fairymobile pastel miami vice colors" as Kane00 puts it. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I remember helping a special someone with this Murcie about 8 years ago. He's always been an innovator with performance upgrades, incredible attention to detail, and great taste in mods. Check out the Mitsubishi Eclipse on the lift. Those have been replaced with Lambos and GTR's!

dammmm thats hot!!!!!!!! ha ha