Harry Winston OPUS ELEVEN

NRG x Lambo

The Opus Eleven will be available as a limited edition of 111 pieces (100 in gold, and 11 in gold and diamonds). Price is in the $250,000 range ($230,000 in white gold, and $289,000 in white gold with diamonds) and pieces should be available at the end of 2011.

I'd rather have a McLaren... And a watch I can tell what time it is at a glance!

I'd rather have a McLaren... And a watch I can tell what time it is at a glance!

I can only assume the people who purchase a $1/4m watch have a garage filled with cars so valuable the mclaren would be left in the motorcourt under a tree, purely because it's easier to wash the car than clean pigeon shit off the 150yr old imported spanish sandstone pavers that make up the driveway.

Guys who stress over buying a $300k car wear $10-15k watches (generally)

Guys who wear $1/4m watches only own cars because saks doesn't have a heli-pad on the roof.

If you're forced to pick one or another it's out of your price range by a factor of 20 anyway.

I think that watch redefines the term 'over-engineered' ! Pretty cool though...

agreed. but it's just so mind boggling how someone can sit there and come up with the concept to do something like this. it's freaking awesome to see the video on how the mechanics of the watch works!