insurance and storage question

Camel Toe Juice

I'm considering putting my Murci in storage for a year or so, I will probably use it occasionally (once every few months, if even that).

Which carriers have special storage insurance where you can activate the policy for the short term? I don't want to pis away the350 a month for insurance if I don't have to. I contacted Allstate and they dont have such an option. What do you guys on the east coast do?

See if Hagerty might have something?

Get a Hagerty policy. They will cover it for far less. Just make sure that you observe their policy restrictions. None of them have provisions that allow you to turn the key, so to speak, on the policy whenever you turn the key in the car though. I bet you that Hagerty will get you a policy with a price that will blow you away. I insure a car with them and it is literally 1/3 what I would pay Nationwide.

you can just keep comprehensive while being in storage. when you are ready to drive it. add collision during the months you drive it.

comprehensive should be real cheap.

Will defintiely will call Hagherty tommorow, thanks..

you can just keep comprehensive while being in storage. when you are ready to drive it. add collision during the months you drive it.

comprehensive should be real cheap.

Allstate wanted $230 a month for comprehensive, which really isnt that much of a savings and they said it will be a PIA to keep adding and removing coverage if I wanted to use it on a certain weekend....

Hagerty requires that you have a daily that is about 3 yrs new. Their coverage also doesn't include errands. Pretty much only drive to car events. Not sure if it matters in your case but thought i'd mention.

Allstate is not exotic friendly. My quote was like 4-6k for 1/2 year. Outrageous.