Replace center dash flip up switches?

itsjinx

Can anyone tell me what the part is called in the center of the front dashboard where there are 7 or so switches like windows, lights, etc..?

I have a 2004 with the black plastic covers on these switches, and I LOVE the new CHROME SPIKED switches that I saw on newer lambos, but I can't figure out how to buy them anywhere... Does anyone have any info on this?

thanks!

Can anyone tell me what the part is called in the center of the front dashboard where there are 7 or so switches like windows, lights, etc..?

I have a 2004 with the black plastic covers on these switches, and I LOVE the new CHROME SPIKED switches that I saw on newer lambos, but I can't figure out how to buy them anywhere... Does anyone have any info on this?

thanks!

what about CF switches?

http://www.macarbon.com/store/gallardo-roc...ob-set-647.html

thanks!

A direct swap to the 560 switchbank will not work. The plugs are different. You *could* figure it out if you had wiring diagrams for each..But good luck!

This shows under lp560, does this fit a stock gallardo?

Turbo50Mike is correct. The CF switches will only fit the original Gallardo series, not the LP5x0 series. They are working on it though.

This shows under lp560, does this fit a stock gallardo?

Gallardo - LP560 means both models just like they do Murci-640. it's for the Gallardo, not the 560, as the desc says. They will fit your car fine, they are NOT for the 560.

• 1 month later...

I got the MAcarbon switches.

184892_10150408023330367_518195366_17469

Because my original switches were peeling

180943_10150408018130367_518195366_17469

I got the MAcarbon switches.

184892_10150408023330367_518195366_17469

Because my original switches were peeling

180943_10150408018130367_518195366_17469

I have the MAcarbon switches to and I love them. Perfect addition and I think they r nicer then the lp560 ones.

I like them but $425 for a few little tiny pieces of CF? That is just an insane ripoff no matter how they look IMO.

Yea, because peoples time and the material don't factor in...

This is very detailed, and the carbon market is as high as giraffe pussy.

Best