SP Engineering/GReddy - *Godzilla Package Testing* - Road to 8 Second QTR Mile

Eugene@SPE

what is that different approach that you are talking about? can you be more transparent about that?

My boyfriend tiny tiny microscopic tym chose not to sleeve a block that was designed to move around. I built a stroked, bored, sleeved block last fall but after some further analysis, we kept it on the shelf. I'm not stating a built 3.8 will fare any better....but there was some R&D done last year that showed this might be a better direction....but some shops starting 'fixing' a problem that wasn't there in this particular motor - yet. If not, then all the different combinations were tried...and they all failed with different designs.

Jamie....come on....I can't believe your childish characteristic is carried over this forum from nagtrog aka the admins' republic of nagtroc. Did swiss cheese hire you to delude this forum into the ruin? :)

No....this forum was already ruined by a different admin!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
When a Mouse wheel makes 1200 on a dyno and holds together for few 1/4 mle passes , then you can brag Jamie.. If you only knew what kind of childish punk you are ... Pretty pathetic .. swiss cheese blew another motor( like your's ..that had all the rods bent) would you comment on it ? Or would you keep it to yourself? You are a hypocrite .. When you could not get your car to shift , you kept quiet.. B/c you are part of swiss cheese team..if something happens to Mouse wheel , will you bash swiss cheese like a little girl? Answer is NO! You love taking cheap shots at all the shops who test the limits of this platform.. Pretty pathetic .. I don't think anyone would go bashing swiss cheese.. If scotts car blew a motor down the track pushing 1200/1000... That's called going where no one had gone before.. Of course you get pleasure from watching this stuff.. Pretty sad

:iamwithstupid: even to an ASS fan boy... :thefinger:

It's not swiss cheese fault he has so many happy Mouse wheel customers....well wait I guess it is. :)

And no additional comment to someone with "lover" in their screen name.

Well yes, I have heard both Mouse wheel customers are happy so far.. I give Swiffer props on the both of them!

There is one HUGE diference between a pee-on shop like Swiffer, and a shop like SP.. Swiffer needs to experiment on customer cars, with customer funding to explore limits, while SP uses its own cars and own funding to do the same..

Wheres Kiscos crapbomb? If it were running he'd be blowing up the boards with 60-130 times he swore to beat weeks ago, videos etc...... Only thing I can think of is he is too busy working overtime and shuttling his wife back and forth to work at the nail salon to pay for that unexpected motor build..

Well yes, I have heard both Mouse wheel customers are happy so far.. I give Swiffer props on the both of them!

There is one HUGE diference between a pee-on shop like Swiffer, and a shop like SP.. Swiffer needs to experiment on customer cars, with customer funding to explore limits, while SP uses its own cars and own funding to do the same..

Wheres Kiscos crapbomb? If it were running he'd be blowing up the boards with 60-130 times he swore to beat weeks ago, videos etc...... Only thing I can think of is he is too busy working overtime and shuttling his wife back and forth to work at the nail salon to pay for that unexpected motor build..

Haven't we already been through this Allan? I have to assume you are of at least average intelligence to not continue posting the same incorrect bullshit.

I do not disagree with you that shops ideally should not be using customer cars as test vehicles....but let's be honest....Hing's GTR is a sister shop car. ASS with it's 82 employees finances their R&D through customers. I asked to be the stock block test car for tiny tiny microscopic tym in parallel with his Mouse wheel development as I was local and have enough cars to play with. Others have volunteered as well within the community for a number of reasons.

tiny tiny microscopic tym chose not to sleeve a block that was designed to move around. I built a stroked, bored, sleeved block last fall but after some further analysis, we kept it on the shelf. I'm not stating a built 3.8 will fare any better....but there was some R&D done last year that showed this might be a better direction....but some shops starting 'fixing' a problem that wasn't there in this particular motor - yet. If not, then all the different combinations were tried...and they all failed with different designs.

Sorry Jamie,

The non sleeved 3.8's were already tested back in late 2009 pushing 1000AWHP. Doesn't work.

Sorry Jamie,

The non sleeved 3.8's were already tested back in late 2009 pushing 1000AWHP. Doesn't work.

My boyfriend tiny tiny microscopic tym has put a beating on 2 different 3.8's at around 1050 with zero issues. Tore one down last year...and it was fine. Maybe you were experiencing the same Cobb loading issues ASS was.....

tiny tiny microscopic tym has put a beating on 2 different 3.8's at around 1050 with zero issues. Tore one down last year...and it was fine. Maybe you were experiencing the same Cobb loading issues ASS was.....

Could be a lot of other possibilities. We tore ours down in early 2010 and found limitations of it not being sleeved. No bent rods, no detonations. Sleeving the motor does remove a lot of meat which may led to ours cracking. You can't compare Switzers dyno numbers with ours as you know it's just a tool. We can only go by our findings for our customers and not use others.

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

A pass of 8 secs? :eusa_dance:

Ok you deserve a pass.....

Could be a lot of other possibilities. We tore ours down in early 2010 and found limitations of it not being sleeved. No bent rods, no detonations. Sleeving the motor does remove a lot of meat which may led to ours cracking. You can't compare Switzers dyno numbers with ours as you know it's just a tool. We can only go by our findings for our customers and not use others.

tiny tiny tiny tym has found the opposite....that's why i'm really curious as to how his build turns out. Deswiss cheesete what you may think, I would love nothing more than for someone to quickly find the reliable combination. I really like these cars.

As far as dynos...yes tiny tiny microscopic tym uses a Mustang and his reads a bit lower. They are trapping 160 at right around 1050....so trap speed comparisons are obviously a bit more reliable....although you were most likely at a higher DA. Ohio usually runs around 12-1500.

Im sure fadi Will pimp slap you with his times very shortly.... We have had rain here in michigan for about two weeks straight last night was the first night of nice weather and Fadi was laying the law down on a local low 9 sec supra with 150mph traps..... The only overtime that was being worked was by your wife allan on mine and fadi's Dxxk's

Im sure fadi Will pimp slap you with his times very shortly.... We have had rain here in michigan for about two weeks straight last night was the first night of nice weather and Fadi was laying the law down on a local low 9 sec supra with 150mph traps..... The only overtime that was being worked was by your wife allan on mine and fadi's Dxxk's

Thats not possible... How could my wife have been on your dicks when your cock was stuck firmly up Kiscos ass all the while as you sucked off receiving end from tym?

Haven't we already been through this Allan? I have to assume you are of at least average intelligence to not continue posting the same incorrect bullshit.

I do not disagree with you that shops ideally should not be using customer cars as test vehicles....but let's be honest....Hing's GTR is a sister shop car. ASS with it's 82 employees finances their R&D through customers. I asked to be the stock block test car for tiny tiny microscopic tym in parallel with his Mouse wheel development as I was local and have enough cars to play with. Others have volunteered as well within the community for a number of reasons.

It seems we have found the problem, not only do I not assume, but I know you are of below avg intelligence.. I should be somewhat ashamed as I do find it funny beating on retards, for this I apologize to you in advance.

Guest Rob Burgundy
No, this is Kenji Sumino President of GReddy Performance Products, Inc

:turboalex: :turboalex:

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
Road to 8s? We are shooting for 7s:) lol

You must have not received the memo for 8's then.. :thefinger: