Anybody else going to U2 tonight

Roman

yep yep...gonna be a pain driving to OC from here on a Friday afternoon.

I decided to take the train from Irvine... Hopefully it doesnt turn into a cluster fcuk.

yep yep...gonna be a pain driving to OC from here on a Friday afternoon.

That's precisely why i didn't buy tickets for this show. Actually i had good seats for the rose bowl show a couple of years ago but ended up selling them because of a schedule conflict with a vacation.

That's precisely why i didn't buy tickets for this show. Actually i had good seats for the rose bowl show a couple of years ago but ended up selling them because of a schedule conflict with a vacation.

I went to that show..... The Rose Bowl was a complete PAIN IN THE ASS!

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...amp;hl=U2++rose

That's precisely why i didn't buy tickets for this show.

friend from singapore is in town; did not realize they were playing till last night.

...and am still pretty amazed that we could get the tix last night from tixmaster (thought it would have sold out and had to look @ CL)

friend from singapore is in town; did not realize they were playing till last night.

...and am still pretty amazed that we could get the tix last night from tixmaster (thought it would have sold out and had to look @ CL)

This show was rescheduled. Originally was supposed to be on like a year ago and I think Bono got hurt or something, so maybe people who didn't want to wait a year to see it returned their tickets and maybe people didn't expect availability?

I caught the show in Denver, I got tickets easily too, Bono injured his back last year so there are a ton of tickets floating around due to the reschedule. It really is one hell of an event featuring the largest concert stage ever constructed. Have fun!