exhaust for 06 gallardo se

dt-sfkrew

Hi there, I want to ask some opinion of which best sounding exhaust for my 06 gallardo SE. I am confused between Larini and Tubi, where I am searching for a more high-pitched F1 sound. I also researched on Cargraphic exhaust for the gallardo. The website shows two choices of flaps and no flaps. I think that means the valves. So does it mean that we can control the valves of the cargraphic exhaust with a remote or automatically under certain rpm? 'cause that will better for my neighbors when I'm going home late :lol2: But how does the cargraphic exhaust sound? any videos?

thx guys!

I've got brand new Larini muffler and sport cats for sale in the classifieds that should work on your car. I have Larini on my car and it sounds awesome...a little lower pitch with some rumble at low rpm but a definite banshee scream at full tilt.

I believe the flaps/valves are only for the 07-8 cars. I don't know of anyone doing remote control of the valves but there may be someone.

Cheers.

I've got brand new Larini muffler and sport cats for sale in the classifieds that should work on your car. I have Larini on my car and it sounds awesome...a little lower pitch with some rumble at low rpm but a definite banshee scream at full tilt.

I believe the flaps/valves are only for the 07-8 cars. I don't know of anyone doing remote control of the valves but there may be someone.

Cheers.

Lanari sounds great. Not so loud that you get pulled over (unless you really gas it) but exotic and mean. Looks really good too, you can see GALLARDO from the laser cut out through the rear bumper.

Video-

Guest StuartRSC
Hi there, I want to ask some opinion of which best sounding exhaust for my 06 gallardo SE. I am confused between Larini and Tubi, where I am searching for a more high-pitched F1 sound. I also researched on Cargraphic exhaust for the gallardo. The website shows two choices of flaps and no flaps. I think that means the valves. So does it mean that we can control the valves of the cargraphic exhaust with a remote or automatically under certain rpm? 'cause that will better for my neighbors when I'm going home late :lol2: But how does the cargraphic exhaust sound? any videos?

thx guys!

RSC would be happy to help you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/rsctuning#p/c/4960F3BA32FEC1FB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have an '07 and ran the stock valves constantly open and sounded good, but just had an LOC installed and it is a little louder and higher pitched than stock constantly open valves and much louder than stock . I really love the sound and is just right for me. I have cats on the car.

• 2 weeks later...
The famous LOC exhaust... hands down..

Yes sir...my brother surprised me by installing LOC exhaust, very nice of him. And I simply love it! Exhaust...check

Cheers.

My 06 stock exhaust has the ability to do remote control of the valves (simple switch mod). Maybe the Larini flaps can use the same setup?

Yes sir...my brother surprised me by installing LOC exhaust, very nice of him. And I simply love it! Exhaust...check

That was very cool of him and in my opinion he picked the best one.