Bob Helm's Underground Racing Twin Turbo 08 Superleggera *PICTURES*

Bob wanted a black 08 Superleggera with an Underground Racing Stage 3 Twin Turbo system, so we found him the 700 mile Superleggera and got to work on it. It made 1000 whp on pump and a easy 1250 whp on race gas. He also went with the Motec ECU with the boost by gear setup. This TT G will be headed home to Texas soon. I'm sure there will be some videos of this beast on the streets of Houston soon. :icon_mrgreen:

BobH-08LamboTTGallardoSL_05.jpg

BobH-08LamboTTGallardoSL_03.jpg

BobH-08LamboTTGallardoSL_02.jpg

BobH-08LamboTTGallardoSL_01.jpg

Thanks,

Kevin Howeth

www.UndergroundRacing.com

500 Griffith Road

Charlotte, NC 28217

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
ON THE UGR MOTORS WEBSITE IT SAID THIS SETUP IS MAKING 1500 WHP ON RACE FUEL

Don't you know Underground Racing Lamborghinis age like fine wine? The older they get, the better they get. So the cars naturally dribble out more hp as they get older.

Don't you know Underground Racing Lamborghinis age like fine wine? The older they get, the better they get. So the cars naturally dribble out more hp as they get older.

ha nice one...undergroundracing if you are reading this can you tell me why on the website it says bob helms r version 1500 whp

1042012[/url]']

ha nice one...undergroundracing if you are reading this can you tell me why on the website it says bob helms r version 1500 whp

Not sure what your asking. Which website? If you are talking about Urmotors, the car for sale isn't Bob Helms. In description on the ad it says (file photos) we are building one that's identical to Bob's and used it's photos.

Not sure what your asking. Which website? If you are talking about Urmotors, the car for sale isn't Bob Helms. In description on the ad it says (file photos) we are building one that's identical to Bob's and used it's photos.

well whos is it then caue i swear they are the exact photos.holy shit im mind blown wow.thanks tho

n btw so if it isnt then whos is it

Pump the brakes ugrTTSL. Punctuation and grammar will get you a long way on a message board.

Pump the brakes ugrTTSL. Punctuation and grammar will get you a long way on a message board.

okay.i dont know what that rude comment was for but who are you

okay.i dont know what that rude comment was for but who are you

He's a longtime member with a lot of useful posts = people know him and respect his opinion.

You come out bashing and talking trash and posting in incomprehensible language.

What he's saying is that if your posts have merit they'll be easier to accept from a newb if they are properly written and easy to understand.

n btw so if it isnt then whos is it

You really think they are going to give their entire customer list of cars to someone on a message board just because they ask? The owner is nonya, nonya business. :eusa_naughty:

He's a longtime member with a lot of useful posts = people know him and respect his opinion.

You come out bashing and talking trash and posting in incomprehensible language.

What he's saying is that if your posts have merit they'll be easier to accept from a newb if they are properly written and easy to understand.

okay i got sorry for the bad language

You really think they are going to give their entire customer list of cars to someone on a message board just because they ask? The owner is nonya, nonya business. :eusa_naughty:

im not just someone. i was planning to buy one of their cars.but that makes me not even wanna bother.if im going to buy a car i would like to know about it.you know what i mean.

im not just someone. i was planning to buy one of their cars.but that makes me not even wanna bother.if im going to buy a car i would like to know about it.you know what i mean.

TrollCountry_720.jpg

Then you can pick up the phone and call them. No sane person is dropping that kind of cash purely from message board replies.

okay have fun

You sure do now how to make friends fast here. Might want to spend a little more time in class before cashing in on a Lamborghini

You sure do now how to make friends fast here. Might want to spend a little more time in class before cashing in on a Lamborghini

see i admit i know there is still alot to learn but idk why everybody is making a huge deal out of nothing.it was just a simple question and he gave me an answer so now i can move on...byeee.have fun making friends online