GTR 8.97@169MPH

TURBOALEX

I'll run their race. Plus I'd honestly like to meet them. No drama, just a filmed highway race in their backyard.

Ill talk to Eric..

If it was my car we would have already raced :)

I can honestly say i enjoy the GTR threads more then anything else in here anymore. Just good old fashion forum shit talking! Carry on!

On another note, thast crazy fast. Good work!

:iamwithstupid:

Should be called the GOLD FORUM instead of the GTR forum.

Because the GTR is worth their weight in Gold? Shit.. that's alooooooooot of Gold! at least 4000 lbs. of it! googled it and that's about 500 bars of gold weighing in at about 8 pounds each.

Because the GTR is worth their weight in Gold? Shit.. that's alooooooooot of Gold! at least 4000 lbs. of it! googled it and that's about 500 bars of gold weighing in at about 8 pounds each.

fcuk I'd be happy with my weight in gold or 100$ bills,if it was gold it would be 6,739,200$

Will Scott race you when he gets his car? or is it never going to happen?

I will talk with ASS and see if they are willing to Run you

what speeds are we talking about?

I say 45 -170 is fair

If we want to compare platforms, both cars need to be on street tires and do some 40-170 and 40-200 pulls.

Are any of these GTR's going to the Texas Mile? I think they would do well.

If we want to compare platforms, both cars need to be on street tires and do some 40-170 and 40-200 pulls.

Are any of these GTR's going to the Texas Mile? I think they would do well.

GTR gears are short....needs change out gears like you do.

Whats the top speed in the GTR?

ASS has raised the rev limiter to 8500rpms , with a taller tire Martin the owner said 230 is possible

Kevin no disrespect , but run the same tires?? why is that being fair? since most of the power on most AWD cars is going to the rear tires (70/30) a GTR would have the disadvantage against your Lambos (not counting the 300HP+weight advatage the UGL will have)

Lambo's Engine and most of the weight is sitting on the rear tires ,giving it a HUGE advantage in traction over the front engine GTR.

Why not put DR's on the Lambo to make it Fair?

In this day n' age 95% of fast street cars run around on DR's .. Ask any Supra or V E T T E owner with 800+whp what tire is in the rear..

40-200 Lambo would kill the GTR due to Gearing

45-170 is more of the standard for street racing IMO

ASS has raised the rev limiter to 8500rpms , with a taller tire Martin the owner said 230 is possible

Kevin no disrespect , but run the same tires?? why is that being fair? since most of the power on most AWD cars is going to the rear tires (70/30) a GTR would have the disadvantage against your Lambos (not counting the 300HP+weight advatage the UGL will have)

Lambo's Engine and most of the weight is sitting on the rear tires ,giving it a HUGE advantage in traction over the front engine GTR.

In this day n' age 95% of fast street cars run around on DR's .. Ask any Supra or V E T T E owner with 800+whp what tire is in the rear..

Would like to see a 0-150, and 40-170 run with DR's or R888's on both.

I would let the GTR run drag radials but we will be running to at least 180 mph if I'm racing. :eek3dance:

I would let the GTR run drag radials but we will be running to at least 180 mph if I'm racing. :eek3dance:

I think you should run DR's ! And I saw you drive , you can defiantly row those gears!

Jamies car makes less power then yours so the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu should do better against him

Bench racing:

From a dead stop-GTR would get the jump (5-6 car lengths), then UGR car would pull ahead at quarter mile mark at 160 or so mph, and blow by it like the GTR it is carrying godzilla and Jackie Chan in the trunk with 4 flat tires.

Bench racing:

From a dead stop-GTR would get the jump (5-6 car lengths), then UGR car would pull ahead at quarter mile mark at 160 or so mph, and blow by it like the GTR it is carrying godzilla and Jackie Chan in the trunk with 4 flat tires.

Lol ..sounds about right ! 10 mph more after the 1000ft mark is a few buses

I forgot the ask , Jamie is your car a dct style or 6 speed car ?