How many Gallardo TT's have the boys from UGR produced?

JerryTheBanker

Thanks To Kevin (UGR),

Well, I finally jumped into this build!!!!!! I decided to go with the Stage #3 build!!!!! Kevin did a great job "up selling" me!!!!! I think he must of been a "used car" salesman when he was younger???? LOL!!!!! Anyways, I beening told that it is his first Canadian Stage #3 build!!!! I'm wondering, why did it take soooooo many years for a Canuck to do this?????? I can't wait to get my "first" speeding ticket in the Superleggera TT, I'm sure it will be a "big one"??????? Just want to thank Kevin on this forum for doing a great job (I Hope & I Know Where You Live!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!) and when you come down to Miami next time, dinner is on me (Burger King)!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

JP aka Mr. Orange,

Thanks To Kevin (UGR),

Well, I finally jumped into this build!!!!!! I decided to go with the Stage #3 build!!!!! Kevin did a great job "up selling" me!!!!! I think he must of been a "used car" salesman when he was younger???? LOL!!!!! Anyways, I beening told that it is his first Canadian Stage #3 build!!!! I'm wondering, why did it take soooooo many years for a Canuck to do this?????? I can't wait to get my "first" speeding ticket in the Superleggera TT, I'm sure it will be a "big one"??????? Just want to thank Kevin on this forum for doing a great job (I Hope & I Know Where You Live!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!) and when you come down to Miami next time, dinner is on me (Burger King)!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!

JP aka Mr. Orange,

Lol. Congrats!

Thanks To Kevin (UGR),

JP aka Mr. Orange,

Congrats!

Where do you live in Miami?

Would love to see your beast when it is completed