Million dollar (orange) baby

Albert-LP

An Orange Miura SV in mint condition like this is worth at least 700 K euro.

700 K euro = 952 K US dollar, exchange rate of today.

I do not know car year.

ciao

Thanks for the answer :icon_thumleft:.

How rare are they? How many exist ?

Thanks for the answer :icon_thumleft:.

How rare are they? How many exist ?

150 were made, compared with 613 of the earlier variants; not sure how many remain. It's not just the rarity though, there's supposedly a night and day difference over the older cars in terms of dynamics. They continuously updated the Miura throughout its lifespan, so the SV represents the zenith of the car's development, ironing out a lot of issues (especially important when you factor in that the Miura was released in a hurry, and was essentially unfinished when it went on sale).

On a more outwardly noticeable level, they offered far more trim and paint options with the SV, and the subtle redesign makes it look vastly superior to the previous models, in my opinion.

150 were made, compared with 613 of the earlier variants; not sure how many remain. It's not just the rarity though, there's supposedly a night and day difference over the older cars in terms of dynamics. They continuously updated the Miura throughout its lifespan, so the SV represents the zenith of the car's development, ironing out a lot of issues (especially important when you factor in that the Miura was released in a hurry, and was essentially unfinished when it went on sale).

On a more outwardly noticeable level, they offered far more trim and paint options with the SV, and the subtle redesign makes it look vastly superior to the previous models, in my opinion.

well done, Dr Vertigo. I think that with current Miura price we still consider there are all the 150 SV built: even a destroyed and bunred scrap will be restored, as the most expensive restore is about 300 k Euro here in europe (400-450 K USD).

I do not know if it was this orange SV one, but i saw a real Miura scrap one year ago at that shop.

ciao

I suggest you to add Lamborghini Museum at Dosso, that is better than Factory Museum.

And come with me to visit this shop, that is not far from the factory.

ciao

Thank you for the offer, it's very nice of you :)

The only bad thing about the SV is that it lost the "eyelashes" around the headlights. It gave the car a lot of personality imo.

Still though, one of the best car designs in history.