any one know this G?

mttbox

Looks like it lived in FL most of its life with a stint in SC. They left the owner of the cars name on the top of the service records in the bottom pictures. You could likely track him down and find out something about it. It was also serviced at Lamborghini Palm Beach. You could call up Jon down there and have him pull the VIN and see what it looked like when he was there.

I don't think that is that stellar of a deal. I just sold my 07 Spyder with 8K miles (mint and every option) for 5K less than than what they are asking.

Also - with the economy pulling back, guess what - prices will be pulling back (if the economy keeps being shaky).

Though I think the buyer of my car got a heck of a steal, and it was tremendously painful for me to sell it that low (after paying 236K 3.5 years ago), the reality is that the market is soft, and there are deals such as mine out there.

On the flip side - I now get to buy something new! And I am betting I will get a pretty good price!

I don't think that is that stellar of a deal. I just sold my 07 Spyder with 8K miles (mint and every option) for 5K less than than what they are asking.

Also - with the economy pulling back, guess what - prices will be pulling back (if the economy keeps being shaky).

Though I think the buyer of my car got a heck of a steal, and it was tremendously painful for me to sell it that low (after paying 236K 3.5 years ago), the reality is that the market is soft, and there are deals such as mine out there.

On the flip side - I now get to buy something new! And I am betting I will get a pretty good price!

Glad you were able to sell the car. Someone got a STEAL!

Congrats on the sale Richard. I can't wait to see what you buy next! I very seriously thought of buying your car as it was a deal and a half. For me the reason I didn't buy it was the grigio exterior color. I think had your car been orange or verde you'd have sold it for at least 20k more. I didn't want to say anything before you sold it because I didn't want to be one of those guys that screws up someone's sale.

I think if the economy pulls back there will be a fall in prices again as well. The odd phenomenon is like Rob said, people seem to be spending lots of money. Where the hell is the recession?

Congrats on the sale Richard. I can't wait to see what you buy next! I very seriously thought of buying your car as it was a deal and a half. For me the reason I didn't buy it was the grigio exterior color. I think had your car been orange or verde you'd have sold it for at least 20k more. I didn't want to say anything before you sold it because I didn't want to be one of those guys that screws up someone's sale.

I think if the economy pulls back there will be a fall in prices again as well. The odd phenomenon is like Rob said, people seem to be spending lots of money. Where the hell is the recession?

I agree on the color, however I will say that my 04 couple that I had bought at the auto show, keep it for 1.7 years (put 7K miles on it) and sold it for 30K more than I bought it for...

I like the grey and more muted colors... Next car I already know what color it is going to be... Red ;) and the numbers add up to 23. More later when I find the right one.

I agree on the color, however I will say that my 04 couple that I had bought at the auto show, keep it for 1.7 years (put 7K miles on it) and sold it for 30K more than I bought it for...

I like the grey and more muted colors... Next car I already know what color it is going to be... Red ;) and the numbers add up to 23. More later when I find the right one.

Ohh I like the sound of a "23," looking forward to seeing it!

599? :)

standard one or a GTO?

I think the GTO is a great beast but for 400+, I think for that price I would do a normal 599 and a bull. So I am thinking just the standard 599 ;)

I have loved it since it came out, and not that thrilled with any other car right now. The price point is pretty nice - great examples for just around 200k.