Weekend drive in SoCal

Night Life

This past weekend I flew down to New Port CA to take my Diablo Roadster for long awaited cruise up the PCH. The weather was perfect high 80 F/ 25 c every day.

For most of you that do not know my history I purchased my DR in May knowing I might have to wait a full year to import to Canada. I didn't mind as I would fly down periodically and drive her in SoCal, who could be upset with that.

The trip was great, hung out in Laguna, New Port, Costa Mesa, Santa Barbara taking in all the sights of the gorgeous cast line. The car is a beast, fast smooth and surprisingly very comfortable. The seats are great like recliners, and the adjustable shocks were a blessing, I could definitely feel the difference in ride quality from #1 to #4.

With the top off most of the time, good music playing and the ever present note of that monstrous V12 life was grand Even though I have driven her many times it still surprises me how abusive the engine howl is at full throttle, it's almost concussive with the top off, I love it. :monkeyleft:

Any ways enough blabbering here are some pics

Cali_088.JPG

California_trip_Oct_2011_035.JPG

California_trip_Oct_2011_040.JPG

California_trip_Oct_2011_043.JPG

California_trip_Oct_2011_055.JPG

Give a big shout out to Frank owner of Raging Bull Performance.

If any of you are looking for a very trust worthy mechanic for your exotics he is the man to talk to. Frank went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect in my Lambo. He is very experienced in any and all Lamborghini but he does work on Ferrari's, Bentley's and Aston Martin. His shop is awesome and very well equipped.

I highly recommend getting a quote from Raging Bull if you are in need of a mechanic, his prices are very reasonable. He is growing fast because of his reliability and passion for exotics. He also organizes runs every so often for his clientèle

Thanks for all your help Frank :icon_thumleft:

Cali_075.JPG

Cali_068.JPG

Cali_067.JPG

Cali_071.JPG

Cali_072.JPG

Cali_074.JPG

Cali_073.JPG

Cali_061.JPG

Cali_064.JPG

Cali_062.JPG

California_trip_Oct_2011_098.JPG

Thanks for the nice comments. :)

So I was in the process of shipping the car to Plentywood MT (closer to home) but held off for a couple of reasons, the main reason is I think I want to drive it again up and down the PCH :icon_super:

So if we can organize a Diablo tour in the new year that would be super :D