Ray Hofmans (Peak Completions) - 599GTX transformation

Julian_111

its ok, not going on your car,me and Ray like it, as the camber,sure is very AGGRESIVE,why?? cuz he can change the tire every 3000mi.

alex

Makes sense if he's going to track it a lot, but given the amount and types of corners encountered on normal roads, I think he'd be better off with less tire wear and better straight line acceleration with less negative camber. Did you guys modify the suspension too? The 599 factory handling package? Something else? Color and wheels look good, just the aero stuff seems to stick out a lot since it's dark grey instead of black.

Makes sense if he's going to track it a lot, but given the amount and types of corners encountered on normal roads, I think he'd be better off with less tire wear and better straight line acceleration with less negative camber. Did you guys modify the suspension too? The 599 factory handling package? Something else? Color and wheels look good, just the aero stuff seems to stick out a lot since it's dark grey instead of black.

he dont care track that car,just for the street,also no care for the tire wear,on the suspension is by NOVITEC,and the carbon are black.

alex

he dont care track that car,just for the street,also no care for the tire wear,on the suspension is by NOVITEC,and the carbon are black.

alex

Dear god Alex your speaking to deaf ears. Maybe it's better if I say it in Chinese, HE NO UNDERSTANDIE, HE fcuking STUPID. :turboalex:

Blew up? Huh? Must be confused with someone else. Mine is in tact, sitting in the garage. Wheels are maybe a bit dirty and scuffed though...

Hmm must be another BrianWilson and Kisco.... :icon_thumleft:

Dear god Alex your speaking to deaf ears. Maybe it's better if I say it in Chinese, HE NO UNDERSTANDIE, HE fcuking STUPID. :turboalex:

oh, ha ha, OK, i will not try then,

oh, ha ha, OK, i will not try then,

Thank god, I've only had the Mandarin Chinese Rosetta Stone for a week and I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Huh? What are you talking about? I merely bring up the fact that negative camber will probably take away from performance more often than it would be beneficial to it given what most normal roads look like.

Huh? What are you talking about? I merely bring up the fact that negative camber will probably take away from performance more often than it would be beneficial to it given what most normal roads look like.

Brian I'm going to try my new Mandarin on you, PEAK NO CAREIE, HE HAVE COLLECTION MAKE SULTAN OF BURNI BLUSHIE, CHAMBER NO CARE, HE LIKEE WHAT HE LIKEE.

Sorry if my Chinese is off a bit I'm new at this. :turboalex:

Brian I'm going to try my new Mandarin on you, PEAK NO CAREIE, HE HAVE COLLECTION MAKE SULTAN OF BURNI BLUSHIE, CHAMBER NO CARE, HE LIKEE WHAT HE LIKEE.

Sorry if my Chinese is off a bit I'm new at this. :turboalex:

HAAAAA HAAAA not so bad.

alex

LOL @ these comments.

A few tricks might be making the rear wheels look more cambered than they actually are. The lens I used when taking these pictures has a bit of distortion on corners, also the rear wheels are very concave which will play with your eyes on certain angles.

The carbon pieces are definitely black in person and compliment the cars body lines extremely well. To each his own though.

-Julian