Hardtop next generation G spider

Snowrider204

What do you guys think of the new Ferrari 458 Spyder? I really like the foldable hardtop. But what I really like is that the lines look great with the top up. Think a foldable hardtop is possible for a next generation G Spyder?

I think that makes sense since you have little to loose. Current G sypder doesn't have a clear bonnet.

Personally, I think the 458 coupe is a better choice. The line flows better and it's more suitable for tracking or aggressive driving. Anyone with means to have a 458 can have another GT Sypder for cruising.

i liked the IDEA of the 458 spider. then when i saw it withthe top down I wasn't so sure. I like how my G spyder looks great top up or down, love that the rear window is GLASS. (used to ahte how the 360 and 430 F cars had plastic; thought it looked cheesy & cheap) and now that I'm reading of some G coupes having thier rear bonnett shatter from heat, I'm not so disappointed the G spyder doesnt have the glass bonnett as a option. I do think it would be cool to see a hardtop convertible in the G successor & i'm also anxious to see how lambo is going to handle the roadster top in the aventador roadster to come.