buttons behind the driver seat

Steggels

Hello boys,

I'm just new on this forum. Because I just bought a nice white Gallardo SL 2008 with only 1000miles on it.

But the previous owner forgot to give me the owner's manual. And he is on holliday for a month.

Today I saw that their are 2 buttons behind the driverseat. When you push on them the light up. But I don't have a clue why they are there or what they do.

Sorry if my question is strange but I don't wanna try it out and see what happens.

Greetings Steggels

Happy new member

Ejection seats. Use with caution.

Yep....Whatever you do, DON'T PUSH THEM!!!!!

lollololol..

No, actually, I think one is to disable the alarm, and one is for towing or something? I had them in my 04, not sure if they are on my 560..I never looked.

Hello boys,

I'm just new on this forum. Because I just bought a nice white Gallardo SL 2008 with only 1000miles on it.

But the previous owner forgot to give me the owner's manual. And he is on holliday for a month.

Today I saw that their are 2 buttons behind the driverseat. When you push on them the light up. But I don't have a clue why they are there or what they do.

Sorry if my question is strange but I don't wanna try it out and see what happens.

Greetings Steggels

Happy new member

welcome! where abouts are you located?

The top button deactivates the interior sensor for the alarm if you have a pet (?) or object left inside that might move around and the bottom button deactivates the tow-away protection feature of the alarm so the car can be towed without setting off the alarm.