shirakiphoto murcielago image thread

shirakiphoto

I started a similar thread in the Aventador section and its receiving quite a warm welcome. I'm a professional exotic car photographer based out of Las Vegas and by far my favorite Lamborghini ever made is the 670 SuperVeloce (sorry Aventador fans). I've driven both quite a lot and the creaks, rattles, and unadulterated rawness of the SuperVeloce makes me pucker unlike the much more civilized Aventador.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my love for these amazing cars with the LamboPower community. Please enjoy :)

7b57563aa05d70b0a6d994ff69f3444b_large.j

e2411be917f93253ff425ffcb2b1bfbe_large.j

d715451b0e1a97c34f371de530b516c3_large.j

f92c49414a18828692c7b739e9e4f74c_large.j

8f3517a937bb03d68b95210608d18fae_large.j

cb8586d77a042d57e561b25c056fd0b2_large.j

3743ec23a372b5e9cd988bd79089f1f1_large.j

917ac0bf85bb9d43a7f302bb216f7bd9_large.j

3f5302972e5d9139ff60e4bc4c31c153_large.j

da787806e11d7e4ef20db83c2c92226b_large.j

I have many more pictures I'll be posting here but if you're interested my complete portfolio can be viewed

Thanks for looking let me know what you guys think!

Your photos are nice. You are arrogant as hell but if you can back it up then it's all good.

Welcome.

Your photos are nice. You are arrogant as hell but if you can back it up then it's all good.

Welcome.

I needed to make the thread enticing to click on so that explains the subtitle text. If I were a seasoned member here I wouldn't click on some noobs photo thread.

And as far as my pictures go, I've never had a formal photography classes in college. I have my degree in biology and tell people all the time technically speaking I have a long way to go with photography.

Also, I cheat with my photos. My subject matter's beauty is unrivaled and looks amazing from every single angle. If I had to shoot a pontiac aztec I'd be screwed. So its definitely a lot easier for me to take stunning shots because I have such stunning lamborghinis to work with.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I feel very fortunate to be working with these amazing cars and they deserve all the credit for the success of my photographs, not me.

• 2 weeks later...
I needed to make the thread enticing to click on so that explains the subtitle text. If I were a seasoned member here I wouldn't click on some noobs photo thread.

And as far as my pictures go, I've never had a formal photography classes in college. I have my degree in biology and tell people all the time technically speaking I have a long way to go with photography.

Also, I cheat with my photos. My subject matter's beauty is unrivaled and looks amazing from every single angle. If I had to shoot a pontiac aztec I'd be screwed. So its definitely a lot easier for me to take stunning shots because I have such stunning lamborghinis to work with.

I don't want to be misunderstood here. I feel very fortunate to be working with these amazing cars and they deserve all the credit for the success of my photographs, not me.

Stop talking and post pictures. Your writing gives me a headache, your photos make me smile. Let's keep it that way.

• 1 month later...