do it, if you dare: come to Ferruccio day

Albert-LP

i met many lambo fans like me here on Lambo Power, since 2009, and this was a very pleasant find: i often regret not being able to meet in person all of them.

I met just US/UK-Diablo and was a pleasant and interesting day spent among Lamborghini cars even if that day he had a Ford and i had an Herbie.

When i heard of Ferruccio day event in Sant'Agat a, i had this idea round in my head for some time: Would you like to make a long trip to Ferruccio Day in Sant'A g a t a on April 27 and 28? We could met there with our Lambo cars.

I know it's very expensive to ship your favorite Lambo to italy and then ship it back (or rent one here), but here on LP there are many people who should not have big problems to do this...

So, if somebody likes/can afford, why do you not come here on this very importante event with your Lambo? Allan, take your Diablo and come here, if you are a man... i know you do not want to see mr. Winkelmann, but this is not an official Lamborghini Factory event, this is an event organized by his nephew Fabio L.

I will take out of the garage my old Lambo scrap and we all will partecipate to friday Concorso: i want judges say "Albert, your Countach is by far better than Allans' donkey lover white Diablo..." :icon_mrgreen:

Seriously: i think it's the best event Lambo enthusiasts could want.

Some more news are in "Europe" section or here : http://www.ferruccioday.com/

I will be pleased in helping someone to come here: send me a PM and i will try to do what i can to help you, if you like.

ciao

I think at least two will go from Norway. As for myself, I have vacation later in the summer, and don't think I will be able to do this, and instead, I plan to have my car ready for next years 50'th anniversary. But i think this will be a good one I absolutely would attend if I could.

I think at least two will go from Norway. As for myself, I have vacation later in the summer, and don't think I will be able to do this, and instead, I plan to have my car ready for next years 50'th anniversary. But i think this will be a good one I absolutely would attend if I could.

I plan to be there ... would indeed be nice to see some LP members in Italy !!

I had a great time there the last time..I plan to go back, hopefully this year..if not FOR SURE for the 50th Party. Here is a pic I dug up with the man himself about to give a ride on his Road to one of the Lunch events...it was a great time!

post-23696-1328478909.jpg

I plan to be there ... would indeed be nice to see some LP members in Italy !!

We are already planning on a big rig to get some cars down next year. A 350, a Miura and some CT's for sure.

it will be a very nice week end: what could you imagine better than a supercar meeting in sant'A g a t a center with your Lambo and then cross the factory gate among a big procession of Lamborghini?

I can imagine just one thing better of this, but you do not need a Lambo to do that... :icon_mrgreen:

Come on!

ciao

We are already planning on a big rig to get some cars down next year. A 350, a Miura and some CT's for sure.

Is that for the 50th anniversary ? Any details known on that one yet ?