Jay leno's Lamborghinis!

Allan-Herbie

I remember reading his story of going into a Ferrari dealer back in the day - dressed like he normally does - and getting no attention. But has he ever owned one? I would think the classics (Daytona, 250s, etc) would be on his radar.

is his garage the one main room(where the Lambos are) you see in the videos or does it branch out to other rooms as well? can't get a good idea of how far back it goes or what's to the far left and right. does he have someone who dusts/wipes the cars down or are they pretty dusty? i noticed some dust on the mirror of the Countach.

is his garage the one main room(where the Lambos are) you see in the videos or does it branch out to other rooms as well? can't get a good idea of how far back it goes or what's to the far left and right. does he have someone who dusts/wipes the cars down or are they pretty dusty? i noticed some dust on the mirror of the Countach.

Send him your resume...He may need a full time mirror duster with all the cars he's got.

His garage is massive, there is room upon room in that one building. Then there is another building working on his restorations, and he just added more space which is at this time empty..